All reviews piazza caprile the owner charming b b amazing views every morning perfect hosts nice breakfast our honeymoon bus stop yogurt sabrina garden island jacuzzi sea buses taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We spent four amazing nights at this B&B and we can’t think of anything we would improve. Room was clean and welcoming, breakfast was better than we could ask for, the garden and views were difficult to beat and Luciana and Sabrina were perfect hosts, with great recommendations, tips and advice on what to do and where to go. Very recommendable!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during our honeymoon in Capri/AnaCapri and had such a lovely time. Our experience was nothing less than exceptional!! Amazing customer service, check in and overall great experience with Sabrina and the rest of the staff. This is a beautiful location! We will definitely stay again if we get the chance to visit again! I highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Emily C
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I can't stress enough how amazing are the sunset lights at this place, how welcoming the owner makes you feel. The room is very clean and neat, and the garden it's lovely, that moment with the morning chill having nice breakfast or coming after long day in the sea and enjoy the sunset. Thanks for such an amazing experience.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

This charming B&B was wonderful! It was the last stop of our honeymoon, and the only place we stayed that we hope to return to someday. It was perfect! Sabrina and Luciana are such helpful hosts. They gave us so much information about the Island and gave us the best recommendations. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. The view from their location is unbeatable. It's spectacular. We hope to return here someday with friends and stay longer! It was a lovely stay! thank you!

Room tip: we stayed in their smallest room and it was very spacious!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I want to note that I wrote this review many, many months after staying here. This place has never left my thoughts or not come up as a highlight of the places we stayed on our 3.5 week tour of Italy. Luciana is a great hostess and just a wonderful person at heart. She helped us with everything we needed. Ideas for things to do, ideas for restaurants to visit, how to tour Capri like a local. She also ironed all my dress shirts for me just because I asked for an iron to do them myself. Fantastic. The views are stunning and the breakfast the a perfect amount of food.

If you are planning on staying on Capri, think about staying here. I hope to be back some day.

Room tip: All rooms are about the same. Clean and orderly. Bed was comfy.
Date of stay: August 2017