All reviews piazza caprile the owner charming b b amazing views every morning perfect hosts nice breakfast our honeymoon bus stop yogurt sabrina garden island jacuzzi sea buses taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I can't stress enough how amazing are the sunset lights at this place, how welcoming the owner makes you feel. The room is very clean and neat, and the garden it's lovely, that moment with the morning chill having nice breakfast or coming after long day in the sea and enjoy the sunset. Thanks for such an amazing experience.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

This charming B&B was wonderful! It was the last stop of our honeymoon, and the only place we stayed that we hope to return to someday. It was perfect! Sabrina and Luciana are such helpful hosts. They gave us so much information about the Island and gave us the best recommendations. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. The view from their location is unbeatable. It's spectacular. We hope to return here someday with friends and stay longer! It was a lovely stay! thank you!

Room tip: we stayed in their smallest room and it was very spacious!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I want to note that I wrote this review many, many months after staying here. This place has never left my thoughts or not come up as a highlight of the places we stayed on our 3.5 week tour of Italy. Luciana is a great hostess and just a wonderful person at heart. She helped us with everything we needed. Ideas for things to do, ideas for restaurants to visit, how to tour Capri like a local. She also ironed all my dress shirts for me just because I asked for an iron to do them myself. Fantastic. The views are stunning and the breakfast the a perfect amount of food.

If you are planning on staying on Capri, think about staying here. I hope to be back some day.

Room tip: All rooms are about the same. Clean and orderly. Bed was comfy.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful and friendly hosts. Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was nice, but basic. B&B is up the hill in a very quiet part of Anacapri even in the high season. Only downside was that the room with ocean view had extremly minimal view of the ocean. However, this could easily be enjoyed from the nice common areas around garden.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights but would love to stay for a longer time.
+clean and nice room
+super friendly and helpful host
+amazing view of the sunset
+nice breakfast
+easy to take the bus to other spots
+close to Anacapri town with the restaurants etc

Highy recommend this B&B