The hotel was very clean, the pool was amazing. I didn't understand why the pool closed at 6 PM, especially in July. I was very disappointed with a few things. When we arrived our passports were held until checkout. That had never happened to us before. I asked for them back several times and was always told later. The other problem was our room key was taken every time we walked out the door, even when we were going to the pool. The last and most annoying, they would not take my credit card when we were checking out. Their website says credit cards accecpted but I was told to go to the ATM and get euros. He would not take a credit card under any circumstances. I would not stay there again. Also the Internet was shut down every night. One stupid rule. " no food from outside can be brought into hotel"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gem of the Gulf of Naples, for centuries Capri enchants for its wonderful combination of blue skies, landscapes, sea and light: an extraordinary mix of nature, art, culture and beau monde which have acclaimed the myth of the Island of Capri for its unchanged charm, still successful between tourists and visitors from all the corners of the World. The elegance of Capri, the fashion on Capri, the beautiful life style... are all statements with a common and unique denominator: the charming union between the landscapes of rare beauty and the warm and radiant atmosphere that filter into every aspect of daily life. A cup of coffee or an aperitif in the famous Piazzetta, great shopping opportunities in the typical shops and exclusive boutiques, a boat trip to discover the impressive Faraglioni and the prismatic colours of the Grotta Azzurra, a visit to the famous Villa of Axel Munthe and a romantic sunset on the beach: Capri is this and more...! In this charming and uncontaminated Paradise, the Hotel Carmencita is waiting for you, situated in a central location at short distance from the island's beaches and the local bus stops, and the most renowned tourist and cultural attractions, an ideal departure point for all the major touristic destinations of the Blue Island. The friendly and familiar atmosphere, the professionalism of the staff and the modern swimming pool will make unforgettable your stay in Capri. Hotel Carmencita provide free wi-fi connection in structure and in all rooms for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Carmencita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmencita Hotel Anacapri
- Hotel Carmencita Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy