All reviews the owner gave us great suggestions guest house traditional hotel the bus taxi stop breakfast spread small hotel warm hospitality b and b would definitely stay here again breakfast was delicious minute walk gianluca cappuccino island garden
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2018

For the third time, I had the pleasure to visit this small, traditional hotel. It's quiet, relaxing, and you feel home. I really enjoy this "home away from home".

Nicely positioned for trips up on the island's mountain, but only a short walk from the town centre, five minutes, maybe? Long enough to be away from any noise, conveniently close when you have done some shopping, either in Anacapri or arrive by bus from Capri. Also a nice small garden to relax in, but a bit cold (of course) in November 2018.

Only "problem" is the small walk from the nearest road when you arrive, as you have to carry your suitcases 150 (?) meters from the bus stop/taxi stop at the florist, nice to have wheels under your suitcase if it's heavy, but that's the price you have to pay to get a peaceful stay. Also, there are few steps at the hotel, so you can't access the place with a wheelchair (regrettably, much of the island isn't suitable for wheelchairs).

Will return soon.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Stayed at the Mediterraneo for three days, I wish so badly we could have stayed longer. We loved our stay here! The place is clean, well-kept, safe, very Mediterranean with the white buildings and the garden outside. The owner was so friendly and accommodating but more than anything, the breakfast spread was so delicious! It is a 5-minute walk from the center of Anacapri which is so pretty to walk around anytime but especially at night. Great place for such a great price, I was skeptical to book because it seemed too good to be true but I was pleasantly surprised. I hope to go back to this beautiful Isle soon and stay at the Mediterraneo again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2018

We got married in Anacapri and some of our guests stayed in this lovely friendly B&B, they enjoyed their time here and commented on Gianluca's great hospitality and friendly service. highly recomended

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for two nights and thought it was very budget friendly, especially as we just graduated from university. Gianluca greeted us and gave us great suggestions on where to go throughout the island and suggested the best restaurant/pizzeria - Aumm Aumm. The room was cozy and private and nestled back a ways from the main road (about 3-5 minutes waking), making it a bit difficult to find. The breakfast was delicious and Gianluco and his staff were always friendly, cheerful and kind. It had a great location and was clean. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Stayed at Mediterraneo for four days in June.The hotel exceeded my expectations.Conveniently located to explore the Anacapri sights,furnished in good taste and very clean,with a beautiful well-kept small garden where one can relax,meditate or sunbathe.But the best part was very friendly and helpful Gianluca,always willing to share a tip on where to go and what to do to get the best of the experience and more bang for the buck!

Date of stay: June 2017
Gianluca S, Proprietario at Mediterraneo, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thanks for stay with us, gianluca.