“Exciting and wonderful trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Capristartour

Capristartour
More attraction details
Owner description: Come with us and discover the crisp blue mediterranean sea with its dramatic coast lines, coves and caves. Escape the main land by way of a private boat tour to get a unique experience with our well educated Captains and learn all the secrets and legends of the island.
Douglasville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exciting and wonderful trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

In July my Husband and I celebrated our honey moon in Capri. First off let me start by saying the island is beautiful and a must see. One of the most exciting things we did on the trip was book a Carpi tour. It was the best thing we have ever done. The capri tour carefully planned and private. The guides have extensive knowledge and the tour was personalized to our needs. We learned about art, food, history, the culture, things to do and see. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I enjoyed our time on this tour. We even took a dip in the beautiful green waters. I would recommend Capri tours to friends and family. This is something you won't regret doing. We plan to take the trip again on our next anniversary. It's something you can do as a couple or a group. Try it you will love it.

QJ

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Qiana J

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“Best in Capri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Camillo took us to a trip of our life through nature and history of the beautiful island of Capri last summer. Capristartour is the best thing you can do when you are visiting the first time or taking your friends to a tour of amazing natural wonders of this beautiful island. I highly recommend.
-Kerem

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kerem A
Manhattan Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing you can do on Capri!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My fiance and I spent 2 weeks in Italy, and we loved our time in Capri - Camillo's tour was the top reason why our time there was so enjoyable. The private boat ride around the island was a blast (learned a ton about the island, enjoyed a swim in the green grotto, etc.) and Camillo was the best guide we had while in Italy. He knows everyone on the island and is more than happy to go above and beyond for his customers. Every one of his recommendations (restaurants, things to do) was spot on. If you are in Capri, make sure you take the tour and get to know him!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alex T
Carbondale, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This boat trip was one of the highlights of our two week trip. Camillo passion for his island was evident. He took us to a local deli to get sandwiches for lunch and surprised us with a bottle of wine. He is very knowledgeable about the island and a very skilled captain. We were able to swim in the beautiful water. When we left his tour my husband set his camera down and left it, someone found it recognized Camillo's boat from our pictures and gave it to him. I contacted him through email and he arranged to return our camera. We were able to have it for the remainder of our trip. He went above and beyond what was expected in returning our camera. If I ever have the opportunity to return to Capri, Camillo's boat tour will be on the top of my list.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pam Z
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day of our trip to Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Italy for 10 days in June and I must say the highlight of our trip was our boat tour around Capri. Not only was Camillo knowledgeable about the Island, you could hear the pride in his voice as he described everything to us about Capri. We asked tons of questions and he answered everything. He made us extremely comfortable on the boat and we had a wonderful time. There was nothing we didn't like! It was fantastic!
I highly recommend wearing sunscreen and making sure you have sunglasses, maybe a hat, and some type of cover up.

Visited June 2013