Tripadvisor
Anacapri
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews blue grotto plunge pool and deck the bus the owner surrounded by lemon trees enjoy the beauty wonderful reviews relaxing retreat capri island would highly recommend this hotel our room was spacious ferry port home made cakes a wonderful stay fiona flowers garden
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

I never write reviews, but I wanted to share with everyone how much I enjoyed my time at Al Mulino. I felt like I was staying in my best friends cottage. The service is as good as you can get and the property is nicely removed from all the tourism in central Capri. If you are looking to get away from it all and enjoy the beauty of the island then look no further. Happy travels!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

As I have stated when I have left the hotel, the main thing about the hotel is the atmosphere, staying there you feel like visiting old friends. The hotel is in a calm neighborhood in Anacapri, but close to bus stop so it is easy to get to any place in the island (Capri and Anacapri).
Good rooms and breakfast, specially the homemade cakes and fruits from the garden.
Thanks to Simona, Antonietta and team for the nice days we have spent with you.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Why can't more hotels be like this?

We arrived in Capri to find the marina ti be an absolute mad house. With the chance of getting on the bus near zero and the taxis wanting 45 euro for the two of us we called the hotel for advice. They told us to wait and they would come and get us. This was the start of the great friendly service we received at the hotel. Everyone was fantastic from the owner and kitchen staff to the lemon fetching dog Vittorio!

Our room was spacious, had great air con and was very clean. It had a private terrace space with two Sun beds if you didn't want to lie by the pool.

Breakfast was excellent and was mostly all home made.

The hotel is well located being in walking distance to the blue grotto and Anacapri old town. There are buses nearby if you don't want to walk.

Finally, the gardens around the hotel are spectacular!

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Give Vittorio a pat for me when you get there.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank roremc
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I spent 3 fabulous days in Capri island with my husband. We stayed in the Junior suite of Mulino hotel which was confortable, clean and peaceful (own terrace surrounded by lemon trees & co).
Antonietta and her family were wonderful, suggesting us very good restaurants).
Stay in Mulino hôtel, rent a scooter and you will enjoy the magic of this island)!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2019

I chose the Hotel Al Mulino based on the wonderful reviews and was so incredibly happy. The family is lovely and thoughtful in every way possible. They picked us up from the ferry port. Upon entry, the flowers were in bloom and the scent lovely as we entered the beautiful walkway. The room was spacious for the 3 of us and breakfast was absolutely delicious. They gave us fantastic restaurant recommendations and a descriptive overview of the attractions that we would like. The hotel's views are beautiful and located in easy access to everything that we wanted to do in this picturesque place.
Thank you to the hotel for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: May 2019