All reviews the bus clean hotel narrow streets blue grotto triple room short walk every morning anacapri town beautiful hotel nice breakfast stayed longer chair lift rita island terrace lock hosts
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel! Stayed here by myself on my solo adventure for one day. Was allowed to check into my room earlier and store my bags upon departure. Walking through the streets were simply beautiful. Great location to Everything!
Rita and her staff were so helpful and recommended one of the best restaurants to eat at! If I am ever in Capri again, I will be calling Ritab

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Hi stayed 2 weeks in this charming typical caprese hotel. 7’ by foot from thé center of anacapri piazzetta, it is in the local area of anacapri with few tourists.
Rooms are super clean, refreshed every days. Thé service is perfect: Rita explains you everything in détails, what to do in the map and can plan your entire travel. You feel welcome AT home right away. Thé balcony on top of roof is so charming and typique from capri where you can have a Nice relax Time. Thére is everything you need in rooms, airconditioning, extra soap, nice bathroom, Nice clothet, and Nice italian design. Breakfast every morning
I really recommend this hôtel because réal my Nice and genuine owners and Warm welcoming ! And very professional team!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Rita and her staff went above and beyond to make our stay very enjoyable. As soon as we got there, she gave us directions to Lido del Faro, which is a beautiful place to swim with the locals. She also dumped out everything in her bag and gave it to us so we had something smaller to use to carry a bottle of wine and our personal belongings. Looking forward to our next trip back to Hotel Bussola!

Room tip: Great Staff
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Rita’s place is phenomenal! A driver came to pick up from the bus station when we arrived and he dropped us off at the same station when left. The room was clean and the view of the ocean was gorgeous. Do be careful with the bathroom door if you close it too hard it will lock. Rita was extremely helpful with tips and suggestions and breakfast was complementary and delicious.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Rita was a wonderful host! She spent a lot of time helping us figure out the best way to experience Anacapri and was always available when we needed her. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are lovely as well. Highly recommend to anyone!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends