All reviews the bus clean hotel narrow streets blue grotto short walk triple room gave us a map every morning anacapri town hotel is located quiet location nice breakfast stayed longer chair lift monte solaro rita island
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Rita and her staff went above and beyond to make our stay very enjoyable. As soon as we got there, she gave us directions to Lido del Faro, which is a beautiful place to swim with the locals. She also dumped out everything in her bag and gave it to us so we had something smaller to use to carry a bottle of wine and our personal belongings. Looking forward to our next trip back to Hotel Bussola!

Room tip: Great Staff
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Rita’s place is phenomenal! A driver came to pick up from the bus station when we arrived and he dropped us off at the same station when left. The room was clean and the view of the ocean was gorgeous. Do be careful with the bathroom door if you close it too hard it will lock. Rita was extremely helpful with tips and suggestions and breakfast was complementary and delicious.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Rita was a wonderful host! She spent a lot of time helping us figure out the best way to experience Anacapri and was always available when we needed her. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are lovely as well. Highly recommend to anyone!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in hotel Bussola for five nights and I already want to go back.
Basics first:: it is very clean. Breakfast is kontinental which means small but good. Staff is always friendly and helpful. This is a family hotel, so you will meet Rita and her husband every day. And believe me - they go above and beyond regular customer service.
My husband got ill one day. Rita helped me call ambulance. She run to the restaurant we were sitting at to help translate to ambulance staff. When we left for the hospital she went home and then came to the hospital. When we were done with tests and examinations and were ready to leave Rita and her husband waited to drive us back.
Can you see that happening at any other hotel?
We will be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I’ve just spent a week in Hotel Bussola in Anacapri with my two kids (4&6) and I have to say I’ve never had a better hotel experience, (I’m including the many 5*Star hotels I’ve stayed all over the world). From the moment we arrived we were greeted with warmth and a friendly welcome. Our triple room was very comfortable and had a lovely view of the sunset, magnifico! The air conditioning was set to perfect temperature and our room was immaculately cleaned every day. They even brought us a massive plate of the tastiest watermelon one evening.

I thought I had lost my phone one of the days and they offered to give me a spare mobile, who does this? Never have I ever been treated so well and felt so at home in a hotel. By far the most wonderful hotel experience ever. This hotel is well run by kind, good people. I’ve been coming to Anacapri for 17 years and always find Caprese people so friendly. This was my first time in this hotel and certainly won’t be my last.

My kids were so happy every day and already asking to come back again next year.

Highly recommend this family friendly hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018