The art work alone is exquisite here, nevertheless the property. It's nice to be away from the bustling tourism in Capri, and the beach-house is super cute (even Michelin starred!). The L'Olivo restaurant was divine. Beds are comfy, room decor was a bit strange (circus theme? B&W?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri. This fresh and stylish property exudes sophistication with simplistic furnishings and a remarkable collection of modern and contemporary art called The White Museum. The hotel offers 2 Michelin-starred restaurants: L'Olivo, a 2-Michelin-star restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant atmosphere, and Il Riccio, the sea food restaurant located by the Blue Grotto boasting 1 Michelin star. Complimentary shuttle to Il Riccio is available for hotel guests. Ragu Bistrot is the perfect location for an informal lunch, located on a terrace with mesmerizing views of the Gulf of Naples. Relax at the Bar degli Artisti sipping a cocktail surrounded by numerous works of contemporary art. Alternatively, head down to the Dolce Vite wine cellar for wine tasting. The many state-of-the-art treatments of the Capri Beauty Farm include the renowned Leg School for cellulite and vascular cure, and the Metabolic Response, a weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Capri Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Palace Hotel Anacapri
- Capri Palace Anacapri
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy