For an over stressed, Business Exec and Interior & Landscape Designer looking for urgent R&R not too far from home..........Capri Palace and Spa provided what we needed. Three hour forty minutes flight to Rome from Tel Aviv. Train to Naples, then hydrofoil to Capri, we were collected from the Marina Grande by Hotel Car.As a designer, aesthetics and visual presentation is very important. In this regard Capri Palace was a delight, despite having had its makeover some five years ago, the Hotel could have been made over yesterday, such is the pristine maintenance. Every corner of the hotel, is a visual feast, almost as if the designer standing in any one postion turned around 360 degrees to ensure wherever you laid your eyes was beautiful. The service was impeccable, to the extent that I felt like they were reading my mind, anticipating my needs. Food gourmet, for those understand from fine wines, (I dont) I believe they have some of the best. We spent 7 nights at the Capri Palace and I feel that I got excellent value for my money. As a widely travelled person, I choose hotels according to the specifics required for my trip and budget ,not always choosing five star delux, when we do, however it has never exceeded expectations as this hotel and vacation spot has. My husband travells often for business and even when on vacation likes to have all the wifi and technology available to contact his office. He was extremely satisfied that he could check his mail with the extremely efficient internet in our room. This is the first time I have bothered to take the time to recommend a place, I really feel this hotel and the staff deserves it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri. This fresh and stylish property exudes sophistication with simplistic furnishings and a remarkable collection of modern and contemporary art called The White Museum. The hotel offers 2 Michelin-starred restaurants: L'Olivo, a 2-Michelin-star restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant atmosphere, and Il Riccio, the sea food restaurant located by the Blue Grotto boasting 1 Michelin star. Complimentary shuttle to Il Riccio is available for hotel guests. Ragu Bistrot is the perfect location for an informal lunch, located on a terrace with mesmerizing views of the Gulf of Naples. Relax at the Bar degli Artisti sipping a cocktail surrounded by numerous works of contemporary art. Alternatively, head down to the Dolce Vite wine cellar for wine tasting. The many state-of-the-art treatments of the Capri Beauty Farm include the renowned Leg School for cellulite and vascular cure, and the Metabolic Response, a weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Capri Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Palace Hotel Anacapri
- Capri Palace Anacapri
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy