1,184 results
All reviews infinity pool the cliff junior suite our honeymoon the owner relais chateaux bay of naples organic garden tour of the property his son breathtaking views the general manager main terrace hotel restaurant hotel grounds fabulous hotel the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Living la dolce vita is the best description of this hotel and their service. We got to met the owner who was very friendly and very amusing. The food is excellent, both the presentation and the flavours. Here I ate the best prosciutto and the best burrata in my entire life. It is quite pricey but it is definetely worth the money. Also, the service was amazing, very charming, friendly and still very professional.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here in August with my husband and two teens. We loved many parts of our stay, but there were also some areas that need improvement.

Pros: Unbeatable view; outstanding staff; owner's son present on site checking in on the guests; fabulous breakfast; good dockside service for the ferry; beautiful pool; clean rooms; great location as it is only a 5-10 minute walk into Anacapri

Cons: The rooms were small for the price paid. The walls are thin-our sleeping hours were dictated by our neighbor's schedule.They stopped talking at 11:30 pm and started talking at 7:30 am, so that is when we slept. They weren't talking loudly-just in normal tones-but we could hear the conversation clearly. The food and drinks by the pool are overpriced. If I am already paying over $1000 per night per room, I don't think I should have to pay 16 Euros for a gelato or 14 Euros for a lemonade. Pool area is very crowded. At 9:00 am, about 80% of the pool chairs were taken but there was not a single person at or in the pool. People "reserved" their chairs for the day with towels but didn't use them for hours on end. The hotel shouldn't allow guests to do this, as there aren't enough chairs for everyone. Housekeeping was not done until 2 pm. (Evening housekeeping was prompt and attentive.)

Overall, this is a high quality property and we enjoyed our time here. We loved Anacapri and preferred it to Capri town. However, I would hesitate to return to this hotel because of the noise from neighboring rooms.

1  Thank JSMCT
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service, hotel, food, room, premises, location, family owned and operated; all are top notch. Stay for at least a few days, you'll be more than happy with this choice. Owners and staff all engage to make sure you get the best experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Looking for an exclusive location for a short stay on the island of Capri, I was immediately impressed by the breathtaking views and the infinity pool through the images of the web. That made me opt for Caesar Augustus Hotel.
At the end of the holiday I can say that the location is extraordinary and what pictures show us is only a part of the suggestions that the place offers in every space of the hotel, of the customization of the services offered.
The restaurant is also excellent, where Mediterranean flavours and tastes are masterfully traced back to every dish. Only the experience, however, can tell of the welcome and care that the owner Paolo and his son Francesco offer, always with discretion and attention. It was a pleasure to converse with them on the terrace at aperitif time and poolside.
The only regret is to leave, because it's like leaving home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come back in this hotel after three years. Everything is amazing as i remembered , the view that is absolutely breathless, the food, the scents, but the thing that made me think that this is a special place is the hospitality. The owners received us saying “welcome back”. Francesco and Paolo went along us to the swimming pool and we had a long conversation. Even in the late evening we meet and we talked drinking a glass of Prosecco. I think that when you see this hotel on the net, you are attracted by the photos of the views an the pool but when you are there you realize that what really make the difference with other five stars hotel is the owner. I mean that being received by the family, talk to them, all the attentions they have for you, the customized services, gives you the sensation that Caesar Augustus has always been your house, and you never want to leave!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple