1,126 results
All reviews infinity pool the cliff junior suite our honeymoon the owner bay of naples relais chateaux tour of the property organic garden his son the general manager main terrace breathtaking views hotel restaurant hotel grounds fabulous hotel the entire staff
Reviewed January 8, 2019

The Caesar Augustus Hotel was a wonder and truly memorable experience! I booked it for the view and it exceeded our expectations and hopes. The staff were always helpful, so personable and had a smile for us everyday! Every item (and there were so many) at the breakfast buffet was delicious, the best we had in Italy on our trip. We hope to visit again someday and see the beautiful sunsets that we can never forget!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

We booked an overnight stay on the island of Capri during our honeymoon and were recommended by my travel advisor to stay at Caesar Augustus Hotel. From the moment we arrived to our last goodbye, we enjoyed the most magical, luxurious stay possible.

The hospitality alone is world class, never mind the romantic setting and jaw-dropping views of the Amalfi coast and Bay of Naples. We were greeted at our ferry and driven to the top of the island in a BMW 7 Series. Once there, the two generations of owners greeted us and we received a tour of the hotel with cold Prosecco on hand.

Our room overlooked the balcony and out to the Amalfi coast. It was such a magical view and we cannot wait to return. I highly recommend visiting Capri just for the excuse to stay at Caesar Augustus.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

When you arrive at the hotel and the owners son, Francesco greets you by your name and welcomes you as family you know your in for one special stay. The hotel is beautiful. The infinity pool is wonderful and a feast to the eyes. We had a private dinner by the pool One night which was amazing. The food is outstanding and to know the vegetables, spices and herbs are grown on the grounds is fabulous. The staff encourages you to walk through their amazing garden area and help yourself to pick anything you may like. I had a massage one day in a private outdoor area and it was one of the best I’ve had. The sunset is breathtaking from the deck and the room as well as our views were a sight for sore eyes.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

A truly magnificent place. Five star service. Five star staff. Five-star accommodations. One of the greatest places I’ve ever been to thanks to all you guys for making it a super trip. Greg and Stacey Smith

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon and we spent a night at the Caesar Augustus, which is truly one of the most beautiful hotels we have ever been to, made only more exceptional by the fact that it sits in an indescribably stunning setting. The hotel itself has the most authentic vintage aesthetic, which makes you feel like you are spending a night in an earlier decade, with every detail preserved beautifully (but of course all of the modern comforts you expect in a luxury hotel). Because it was the last night of their open season, the hotel was throwing an end of year celebration which included the family of the owners as well as the entire hotel staff. The owner graciously welcomed us to the party, and invited us to join his family for a celebratory dinner at the hotel restaurant afterward. I am not exaggerating at all when I say that the meal we had that night was the best we had during our two weeks spent around Italy. Even with the incredible views, food and drinks, I have to say that the personnel was what truly set this hotel apart. In addition to the owner of the hotel warmly including us in a celebration with his family, every single member of the staff was not only accommodating and helpful, but genuinely cheerful and pleasant to interact with. It probably goes without saying, but I can not recommend a stay at the Caesar Augustus enough, and we are already planning a trip back!

Date of stay: October 2018