Book In Advance

from $140.60
from $217.70
from $132.50
1,320 results
All reviews chair lift chairlift ride amazing views single person single seat highest point ski lift cable car afraid of heights the bus fun ride degree view gelato return trip faraglioni rocks takes about minutes both ways
Reviewed 1 week ago

You get a 360 degree view of the isles of Capri! Beautiful! If afraid of heights might be a challenge! But not too high!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

To be honest I am not a great fan of chairlifts and was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. However there was no queue when we got there and we got straight on. I would recommend the chairlift ride more than the view at the top. We got some amazing views of the island during our ride up and back down as well as an insight into the lives of those lucky enough to live on Capri. However, the area at the top was slightly disappointing in that there wasn’t really anything at all and it was very open and windy so we came almost straight back down. Overall definitely worth a visit on a clear day!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The chair lift to the top provided breath-taking views (although I would not recommend if you have a fear of heights). There was no line when we went so did not have to wait at all. Once at the top, the views are truly spectacular.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Took the cable car whilst in Capri. Staff seem to get a bit nervous when the chairs are about to pull in and treat you like you don't know how to get out of a chair. I seemed to be man-handled and pushed out of the way once I'd stepped out of the chair and was already walking to the side to avoid the chairs coming in. If that wasn't bad enough, on the way back, two of them came at me as I was about to land, with one of them actually hitting my head really hard with the handle bar. This was actually their fault, but not only did no-one apologise but the arrogant member of staff actually shouted at me that it was my fault! Unbelievable! If you can take the arrogance, then do it, as it is enjoyable and views are cute.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful,breathtaking wiev and price on the top :D
Little crowded even end of October but worth to visit. One day trip was enough, need a basic good condition to reach Anacapri by the 900 steps :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Capri is perfect, everything looks beautiful and you cannot go wrong. You must do this chair lift if you visit Capri, there is a cafe at the top of the island and the view is one of the best things you may ever see.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely stunning views of the island. Great experience up the chairlift but worth it. Just avoid the over-priced, bad service cafe

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The view is worth the 13 minutes of a riding not very secured in the chairlift. When I got to the top it took my breath away.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful views and the chair lift to the top entertained my 2 sons. Drinks at the top were much more reasonably priced when compared to the main square in Capri.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After taking a bus to Anacapri and the peaceful single chairlift ride up to the top, the view is definitely worth it. We were so lucky with the weather which was 23 degrees and wall to wall blue skies. We could see for miles and even my teenagers both said “wow this is amazing” which is definitely high praise coming from them! I would definitely recommend this if you are planning a trip to Capri. There was a bit of a queue when we arrived but imagine in high season that going up earlier or later in the day would be wiser.