All reviewsher parentsiced teathe bushome away from homeblue grottosunset viewbreakfast was amazinghighlight of our tripraffaellaluggagehostsgardencapribasiltouristsporttrees
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This was our second time spending part of our vacation at, Villa Damecuta . With the help of the Ferraro Family, my family and I enjoyed every minute on the island and more so at the home and Bed & Breakfast of the most generous and kind family on the island. The family took excellent care of us all and treated us as part of their family. We had the BEST morning Breakfast each day! Fresh cold plums from the garden and fresh eggs and veggies in our omelettes! We were served fresh baked croissants-cofee-and tea and had pleasant service and conversation with the whole family! Our rooms and stay were excellent, very clean and was provided topic quality service! Carlo and his daughter were extremely kind and helpful! They assisted us in every way possible. She extended herself and her home to my new husband Matt and I. We stayed at the B&B to get married on the island and with the help of the Ferraro Family, my day was beautiful, amazing, peaceful and I got to enjoy an added touch of traditional italian culture provided by the family. From ordering the most gorgeous flowers to pressing our clothes..the family made sure we were taken care of. A special lunch (we will never forget) was made and a table was set for the whole family on our special day --which gave us time to get ready and fill our bellies before the long day. The best part of my wedding day was leaving the B&B in my dress and performing an italian family tradition(confetti-rice-and money)!
We love the Ferraro family and can't wait until our next visit! Words really cant express how much it meant to us to stay with the Ferraro family a 2nd time!

Room Tip: The family provides everything and if they don't have it ...they'll find it!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank italyjo21
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Capri is pretty busy but you don´t feel any of that staying in Anacapri and Villa Damecuta. A genuine and nice family run B&B. Brilliant owners! Great views and relaxing setting in a residential neighborhood. 5-10 minute’s walk to the bus stop with buses to beaches and such. We stayed in the apartment, which is equipped with the things you need and has a balcony with fantastic view. It’s a bit old, but very clean and functional. Also the breakfast served is great, most of the ingredients they grow in the garden. In this price range its great value for money!

Room Tip: spend a day at the beach club at the Faro beach.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Ferraro's family B&B--for my daughter's wedding on the island! Her and her new husband stayed 5 years prior and raved about the best B&B in all of Capri! So we had to return and stay with the most helpful and compassionate family in Anacapri! We were treated with the upmost care and support during our stay and planning for my daughter's marriage. Planning from the USA (NJ) was hard--but with the helping hand of the Ferraro family...our experience with this memorable event (for 8 people) was more than we could have ever hoped for. They helped with every final detail and made sure we did not stress or have any concerns the final day (with no extra cost or fee)! *Even a delightful lunch was prepared for the special day by the family because we were spending the day at the B&B getting ready. They thought of every way possible to make us happy!! WE LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!! We hope to visit soon!

Room Tip: The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Four of us stayed in the mini-apartment and had more than enough room to move around and enjoy!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank josandrarago
Reviewed July 23, 2011

This was hands down the highlight of our tour around Italy. Villa Damecuta is located in the quieter, more charming Anacapri. Staying there gave us a true taste of the local culture and spirit there. Raffaella, who runs the b&b, had wonderful suggestions for restaurants and activities around the island. Aside from the beautiful property, immaculate rooms, breath-taking views, what made our stay here truly extraordinary was the incredible warmth and genuine kindness with which Rafaella and her family treated us. We felt utterly at home; it was like staying with family. This is a truly special place...We are already dying to go back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janeest1985
Reviewed July 22, 2011

If you are gonna stay in Capri for a few days, you definitely need to visit Villa Damecuta.
In my opinion best B&B in town. The service is spectacular, the sunsets unforgetable, the family that owns the B&B provides the best service in town....

If you like having breakfast and dinner looking at the Mediterranean, that is your place.

Plus, they have garden that reminds the scene from The Godfather I, where Vito Corleone dies playing with his grandchild....

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends