All reviews own wine shuttle service ravioli home made amazing views our honeymoon ana capri pasquale belvedere sunset viewpoint della philosophical sea cliffs host piazza
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

We just spent a night at Da Gelsomina but we did not regret after hesitating as it was a bit far from Capri.The place is beautiful, we had a room with seaview and the sunset and view in the morning were unique.We had dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and both were great. Everything is home made and the morning orange jam was just divine. The shuttle is very useful as you just need to give a call and they're here in 5 minutes. Finally Pasquale is a wonderful person who helped us so nicely on the day of our departure phoning and driving us to different places to make sure everything was ok. So rare in our crazy world it must be said. Thank you very much . I know where I would go back next time in Capri!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here today. The service was great and the food was delicious, best ravioli I have ever tasted and they make their own wine also, which I was informed the old fashion way amazing!
Great value for money. Won’t be disappointed if you dine here

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Capri or Ana Capri hands down! We have been to this restaurant in the past and continue to back every time. Pasquale is the master of his restaurant and makes you feel like you are family. Massimo makes the best desserts ever and is a great asset to this restaurant. We have never had a meal here that was not exceptional. They offer a shuttle service from the piazza in Ana Capri. It’s worth the ride up! You will not be disappointed with views of their vineyards that extend to the sea! We have been for lunch and dinner and always sit outside with the amazing views! Don’t hesitate!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Super, can't describe it otherwise.

My fish was great but my wife's almond crusted sea bream was possibly the best fish dish i ever tasted

Great place, friendly host and super views.

They also come for you at Piazza Victoria and take you back

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this place serves excellent food with an excellent staff. I had the grilled chicken for main and found it perfect along with a Local red. In total, a very enjoyable long lunch. For Capri standard priced moderately in particular considering that the restaurant is recommended by Guide M.

It’s a half hour walk from Anacapri but if you call you will be picked up in Anacapri and taken to the restaurant for free. However, I recommend the enjoyable walk to deserve the lunch/ dinner.

And plan your time so it allows a visit to the very nearby view point with a spectacular sight over the cliffs and the sea. And a stroll in the Philosophical Park, a park dedicated to the great philosophers of all time.
Beauty, great minds and great food. My afternoon could not have been better!

Date of stay: August 2018