“Pure Relaxation”
Review of Odyssey Hotel Spa

Odyssey Hotel Spa
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A very beautiful spa with a very good massage therapist called Angela. Very professionally run in quality surroundings.

There are newer reviews for Odyssey Hotel Spa

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Popped in for a drink to have a look, walked out on the terrace and the view gave me goosebumps! They showed us the rooms they were gorgeous will definitely come and stay here next year

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I can't praise this hotel enough - everything is fantastic; the service - the people are wonderful and truly understand the concept of customer service which they deliver in a friendly and efficient way, the rooms - are beautifully decorated, extremely comfortable and luxurious, the food - a large menu catering for all tastes and absolutely delicous dishes, the location - just out of the village but not too far to walk , the view - is one of the best ever. This is our 2nd visit this year and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

First of all, let me say that we did not stay at the hotel but used the pool and pool bar and spa.

Let's start with the spa. I had booked a manicure and pedicure but seeing that the quoted price was €35 for a classic pedicure, I went for a cheaper option at €20. All that included was what I would call a 'file and polish', which I can get in London for €10 maximum. There was no soaking, no exfoliation, no massage. The varnish was patchy and barely lasted a week. Basically, I could have done better myself.

The manicure was fine and the manicurist a nice girl but the spa is soul-less, it has no atmosphere. This was probably the most expensive pedi/mani I've ever had in my life.

A new hair salon has opened in Agia and they will soon offer manicures and pedicures at about €25 for both - that's more like it. The Odyssey spa offer a one-hour massage at €60, which is also expensive and I wonder whether the high prices (compared to London) mean the spa does not seem as popular as it should.