“Intermediate divers delight !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aquatic Dive Club

Aquatic Dive Club
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Intermediate divers delight !”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Albert, Makis and Dennis run this friendly dive centre. I dived with my two teenage boys 7 times. Dives start at 9:30 am, 12:30 and 2:30 pm. Our dives included a trip to Ithaca and (best of all) a night dive. All our dives were boat dives and we found the guidance and equipment excellent. Dives tend to be longer than other centres around the Med at about 45 mins each and the water in July / August a luxurious 25 degrees. Wreck and cave dives are available - just a shame I ran out of time.

If you want to add a little excitement to your holiday in Kefalonia and love water-sports try Aquatic dive centre.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Louth, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Pleased.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went on a normal beach holiday last week with non-divers but whilst we were in Kefalonia we wanted to get a couple of dives in. Before we flew out I emailed a few different centres, Aquatic emailed me back with a list of sites that we could dive. Before leaving I emailed them to book us in; but they wouldn't accept our booking - preferring us to book 1 day in advance. They did say we could phone them once we were in Kefalonia but we drove past the day before so dropped in. We were slightly disappointed initially - we asked to dive the Messalini Lake, which we were told they could no longer do since the authorities stopped them. As a back up we asked to dive a wreck. Again disappointedly they basically said no - the guy explained it was peak season - which I took to mean we'd go wherever they decided based on the group.

Anyway - the next day we arrived and despite our apprehension the team were very good. Relaxed but on the ball. For example a group of 3 other divers were setting up their equipment wrong and one of the guys spotted and corrected them, in a friendly banter. We went out on their RIB and did two dives. One deep (25m) one not so deep (18m) on the wall reef just north of Ag. Efimia. They were good dives; plenty of sea life - and the deep wall dive was impressive. But I get the feeling that the two dives were just the regular bog standard dives for them.

I think the thing that disappointed me the most was being sent the list of potential dive sites. If we hadn't read this beforehand I would never have raised my expectations and hopes. The dives were good. The group were really professional and we would most definitely dive with them again. But next time I'd like to be given the chance to book more in advance than a day; and get the option to pay a bit more to have a more bespoke service.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“dive centre”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice friendly dive centre in the centre of the village, equipment for hire is first class. Good dive sites and good dive boats. Will use again.

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Makis and his team provide a great selection of dive sites to suit from novices to the more qualified divers. forth year I have used them and it is always great diving.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Really impressed by the dive location and the professionalism of the staff at Aquatic. They were so helpful & i felt extremely safe. Saw a great variety of marine life and even got to take home a CD with pictures of our dive on. I couldn't recommend this experience highly enough.

1 Thank worldaccordingtokate