“What a wonderful place!”

Review of Roz Villa

Excellent
view from terraced gardens
Terrace garden
Front Garden
BBQ and dining area by the pool
front lounge patio
Bedroom 3
Aghia Efimia
local beach
Myrtos Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

LoubylouL...
London
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Back in July, my husband and I went to Keffalonia for two weeks to share a house with some friends who had already been to Roz Villa and had told me how wonderful it was.

I was not disappointed!

The villa itself was absolutely lovely – the decoration was very eclectic and artistic and nearly every room had its own private outside space which made it easy to forget that there were six of us in the house! The sheets were all beautiful and a nice touch was how a maid came in the middle of each week to clean and tidy up which was something that I hadn’t expected.

Another thing I hadn’t expected was how green the Villa’s setting was. The house is more-or-less surrounded by gardens and flowers and even the pergola by the side of the swimming pool and the terrace outside the sitting room were covered in greenery.

The weather was very hot which I usually find difficult but I loved the fact that I could shelter from the sun but still be part of the group. I also liked the way that there were lots of little places to be quiet and just read my book.

Part of the reason why my friends chose Roz Villa was because it was close enough to walk to the little port of Agia Efimir which meant that we could just stroll down in the evenings to eat dinner which made everything very relaxed and different from being at home.

Although Agia Efimir is small there is still a lot of choice of restaurant and the supermarket and bakery had everything we needed for breakfasts and lunches and if ever we ran out of anything it was only a walk away.

Of course, we still hired a car so that we could do a few day trips around the island but with everything being so lovely at Roz Villa we didn’t do nearly as many trips as we had thought we would.

All in all, I would highly recommend staying at Roz Villa – we are already planning another holiday there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The setting and the atmosphere
Liked least: really nothing at all
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor spaces
Liked least: washer/dryer a little difficult to maneauver.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$877
/ Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing