My partner and I have stayed at the Georgia several times, we love it so much that we have decided to get married there. We have just returned from a two week visit with both our families to plan the wedding. The owners Nic and Illias have been a fantastic help. Nic helped plan everything from food to decorations, he gave some excellent advice, and bartered with suppliers to get us a good price. Whilst Illias has helped us with the legalities for the big day. We have all been so impressed with their help, and can't wait to go back in October.
The rooms at the Georgia are always spotlessly clean, there is a maid service every other day with fresh towels and bedding. The rooms have air conditioning which is a must at this time of year. The bar and pool area are also very clean and the hotel grounds are beautiful with fruit trees and flowers everywhere.
The hotel staff and the atmosphere they create is definitely the best thing about the Georgia! The staff are all fun and friendly, they would do anything to help, and they are fantastic with kids. The Greek night at the Georgia is not to be missed, for 10euros you get a two course meal of Greek salad and souvlaki (or you can ask for a vegetarian option, I had a very tasty vegetarian moussaka), followed by traditional Greek music and dancing. As well as the Greek night every Friday, the Georgia hosts a karaoke disco every Tuesday night.
The Georgia has a lovely pool bar and restaurant with lovely food that is reasonably priced. They have a kids menu and several vegetarian options, the menu has a mix of Greek and English food so there is something to suit everyone.
The hotel is located close to Afandou beach, they put on a minibus service to take you there and back three times a day. Afandou village is a 15 minute walk down the road, here there are family friendly bars and restaurants. Falarki is a 5 minute taxi ride away, there are lots of bars, restaurants and shops, as well as another beach that offers water sports. If you are also looking for culture you can get a bus to Rhodes Town or Lindos for the day.
Overall, the Georgia is a fun, friendly and relaxing environment; the ideal place for a family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 800 metres from Afandou Beach, Georgia Apartments features an outdoor pool with sunbeds and umbrellas. Its accommodation offers free Wi-Fi and opens out to a balcony with garden, pool views. Each spacious unit comes with a mini fridge. Air conditioning and a safety deposit box are also available upon extra charge. The restaurant at Georgia Apartments prepares traditional Greek dishes. The pool-side snack bar serves refreshing drinks and light snacks throughout the day. The younger guests can enjoy the paddling pool and playground. Shuttle service is provided from hotel to beach and back from 15/06-15/09. Georgia Apartments is 5 km from the lively town of Faliraki and 30 km from the picturesque village of Lindos. The Afandou Golf Course is located right across from the property. Rhodes Town is at a distance of 19 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Georgia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgia Apartments Afandou, Rhodes
- Georgia Apartments Hotel Afandou