I visited Rhodes with one other friend at the end of August 2011. We wanted somewhere far out and peaceful to relax in before the end of the summer holidays, and we got exactly what we paid for. The room was basic but spotless and had all the standard facilities we needed for an all inclusive break, The poolside was lovely and quiet, plenty of sunbeds and lots of space for shade in the heat of the day. Admittedly the location could be better as it took about 20 minutes to walk to the town, but provided you avoided walking around in the middle of the day, this was never a problem and we felt very safe at night. Some of the staff are a little "off" and not overly friendly, but being chatty people ourselves we didn't let this put us off being pleasant to them and they seemed to warm to us! The greek night was great fun; we did lots of dancing and there was a very friendly atmosphere amongst both staff and guests. The food could've been better but aside from the greek night we didn't eat at the hotel at all. Afandou itself is a gorgeous village and I would definitely go back. I would also happily stay at the Georgia again as it is good value for what you pay. Only big qualm- 10 euros for air con is something of a rip off!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 800 metres from Afandou Beach, Georgia Apartments features an outdoor pool with sunbeds and umbrellas. Its accommodation offers free Wi-Fi and opens out to a balcony with garden, pool views. Each spacious unit comes with a mini fridge. Air conditioning and a safety deposit box are also available upon extra charge. The restaurant at Georgia Apartments prepares traditional Greek dishes. The pool-side snack bar serves refreshing drinks and light snacks throughout the day. The younger guests can enjoy the paddling pool and playground. Shuttle service is provided from hotel to beach and back from 15/06-15/09. Georgia Apartments is 5 km from the lively town of Faliraki and 30 km from the picturesque village of Lindos. The Afandou Golf Course is located right across from the property. Rhodes Town is at a distance of 19 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Georgia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgia Apartments Afandou, Rhodes
- Georgia Apartments Hotel Afandou