The hotel is located near the park, its maybe a two minut walk. The hotel is very Nice decorated, in and outside. During my stay it was really Busy in the hotel. The best thing to do is to check in around 10 o' clock and lease your bags in the storage room. My room was ready around 15:30h. The room was on the 3 th floor. If you want a quite room, ask for a room far away from the centre court. There was no minibar in the room. The hotel is really amazing, the breakfast was good and there is also a skybar. The staff is friendly and correct. It was really a good hotel for kids. Don't expect a quite hotel because it was really chaotic! There is also a pool for the kids and a adults Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and enjoy the charming atmosphere of Italy! The themed hotel "Colosseo" is designed in the style of ancient Roman architecture. It features beautifully designed Roman-Italian hotel rooms, typical Italian restaurants, bars and cafes. Relax in the breathtaking wellness area with sauna and pool inside the walls of the Coliseum! The Europa-Park entrance tickets can be obtained at the hotel reception. In the summer season guests have the possibility to enjoy certain attractions of Europa-Park half an hour (in the winter season one hour) before the park officially opens. Europa-Park "winter season": 28th November 2015 until 10th january 2016 (On New Year's Eve open until 6.30 pm) Europa-Park "summer season 2016": 19 march 2016 until 06 november 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel "Colosseo" Europa-Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Erlebnishotel Colosseo Europa Park Hotel Rust
- Colosseo Europa Park Rust
- Colosseo Europa Park Hotel