During the month of September I went to the Colosseo Hotel at the Europa Park to celebrate my birthday.
I have already been there in 2009 at the Europa Park at the Alcazar Hotel, so I decided to change hotel for this time. The hotel is obviously inspired at Italy, you can choose between a “regular” room and a room with a view over Piazza Roma (where there are bars and restaurants). We had a room with a view over the Piazza Roma, it was very good but be aware that in the evening there is a lot of noise coming from the Piazza…..The check-in was fast and efficient, it was at 11 so you get the pass for the park as the rooms are only available from 15.30 in the afternoon..You can park without charges at the hotel (very good thing!). The room was ok but there are some drawbacks: in my opinion is crazy to pay EUR 200 each night and having non air condition!!! How is it possible that a 4 stars hotel has no air condition??? Another drawback is that no safe in the rooms, if you have valuable items you could give them at the reception….The size of the room was ok, with 4 bed and a table with two chairs. As it was my birthday the hotel gave me: a basket of fruit, a small white wine and a cup to take home has a gift. This was really appreciated. The breakfast was excellent with a very good choice: only negative thing Is that the restaurant could be sometimes very crowed… Overall a pleasant stay at the Colosseo, will return sure again at the Europa Park and will try another hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and enjoy the charming atmosphere of Italy! The themed hotel "Colosseo" is designed in the style of ancient Roman architecture. It features beautifully designed Roman-Italian hotel rooms, typical Italian restaurants, bars and cafes. Relax in the breathtaking wellness area with sauna and pool inside the walls of the Coliseum! The Europa-Park entrance tickets can be obtained at the hotel reception. In the summer season guests have the possibility to enjoy certain attractions of Europa-Park half an hour (in the winter season one hour) before the park officially opens. Europa-Park "winter season": 28th November 2015 until 10th january 2016 (On New Year's Eve open until 6.30 pm) Europa-Park "summer season 2016": 19 march 2016 until 06 november 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel "Colosseo" Europa-Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Erlebnishotel Colosseo Europa Park Hotel Rust
- Colosseo Europa Park Rust
- Colosseo Europa Park Hotel