“Great paisan pizza!”

Alitalia Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in West Babylon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The title says it all! They have a full offering of Italian food but I always seem to have a hankering for their pizza.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I work near by and went in and ordered a calzone. I’ve had the pizza many times and it’s pretty good but I was feeling a calzone. When I opened box to confirm order I saw it was missing sauce. When I asked for it I was given a very rude comment by whom I was told was the owner. I was so disgusted I threw away the food and won’t go back and tell everyone I know not to go there. Food can be great but if your service sucks I’ll go somewhere where they appreciate my business.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I had 2 slices of chicken parm pizza here. They were delicious! Very clean establishment with plenty of specialty slices to choose from..

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Alitalia Pizza and Resturant is a berry good store front pizzeria. They have a variety of different slices. The pizza is fresh.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Want a good selection of Italian food for quick take out , eat in or Dinning Room experience. This is the place. Been going there for years and never had a bad plate or experience.

Date of visit: October 2017