“It Is Best But Very Costly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Leo Fort Hotel

Leo Fort Hotel
Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in Jalandhar
Lohian Khas
“It Is Best But Very Costly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2010

This Is A Very Good Hotel.This Hotel Have Many Facilities As Our Needs But We Cannot Enjoy These Facilities In Low Rates.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
chandigah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2010

we stayed in this hotel seveal times as business exe,
main thing of hotel is it is the cheapest in jalandha with best of facilities
it gives cheap buffe with good food

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2010

I have stayed at Leo Fort more than once - we needed to go to JUC a few time for some personal work, and the other three star was turning out to be expensive.
Leo Fort is a basic B&B hotel - if you are looking for anything else (like service or staff support), forget it.. The staff is always trying to make money for the hotel and don't care for the comfort of the guest. We were refused availability in standard room and told to take a deluxe room (same room, higher rate). We said we are not intrerested and leaving, when suddenly the room became available! And you cannot book via email - they never bother to respond.
On the positive side, the breakfast is decent for the room price, and custom made omlettes are possible.. however, don't expect it at 630 in the morning..
The rooms are okay, not too big, but don't bother asking for an extra bed for your little ones as its one of the worst kinds... don't expect world-class bathrooms (more like a two-star), and don't expect hot-water from the shower all the time while you are in it (you will love the automatically alternating hot and cold water).. and yes, I felt safer leaving my valuables locked in my suitcase in the room, rather than with the reception staff..
The silver lining is the taxi service - the hotel associated taxi owner (called Honey, if i remember correctly) was very accomodating, reasonable and flexible.. he got us the taxi as requested, didn't charge for extra time and coached his drivers well (which is more than what I can say for the hotel)
In summary, if you are looking at just spending the night to sleep and don't expect 5-star service, this is the place for you in terms of value-for-money. Else, there are better hotels in Jalandhar.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank TooMuchofTooLittle
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2010

Having reviewed many hotels around the world and on this occasion I was visitng Jalandar (Panjab). I was not sure in which hotel to stay so I visited Raddison(Windsor), Kamal Palace,The President, Maya and the Leo Fort Hotel before making final reservations.
I found that Leo Fort Hotel the most impressive by far in terms of its tariff and its location and its facilities.
I stayed at the Leo Fort Hotel from 15th March until 20th March and I was allocated
room 306 which was an Executive Room. The room was very spacious, its has King size bed, very large seating area which was adquately furnished with comfortable chairs and table. The fridge stocked with soft drinks and a very large TV (with satalite channels and large sound system ) was working to good standards.

The bathroom/toilet was clean and was well maintained as was the AC system.
I was impressed with the coffee/tea making facilities in the room and I used these facilities on many occasions.
The room was very quiet and I must say it was a bliss away from the traffic noise of the
GT Road. No noise disturbances were experienced due to sound proofing of the windows. Overall very impressed with comfortability and cleaness of the room.

The common areas were also well maintained and clean .

Buffet breakfast is included in the room tariff and is served in the Cafe Manhatten.
Breakfast was fine but some improvements may be required in terms of variety of food available and serving of beverages. For example ready made tea and sweet milky coffee may not be to everybody's taste. Perhaps tea bags or instant coffee sachets along with boiling water may be made available for one to to make coffee/tea themselves. The staff in the Cafe Manhatten were very helpful !

The Hotel has Lobby 'Bar' which serves food and sdrinks. The prices for beer was by far the cheapest compared to other Hotels in area. The bar was clean and well maintained,
The Hotel has 'Chopstick ' Chinese restaurant; and' 'Kababz and Curries' restaurant and I understand these have good reputation but I must confess I (we ) did not dine there.
The Hotel has a Health Club offering massage. sauna and gym but we did not use these facilities.

The Hotel has good car parking and has security personel keeping an eye on
people visiting the Hotel and place feels safe. Our car drivers were impressed by
car park of the Hotel.

We used the Internet and Business centre at the Hotel to confirm our air tickets and to do the Online Check In for retuen flight to England (UK) and everything worked well and the staff at the hotel were helpful and professional.

Ths shopping areas are near the Hotel and Train Station and the main Bus Station are not too far from to Hotel if one wants to visit other cities in India eg Golden Temple, etc

Having seen other Hotels in Jalandhar in my view as money paying customer Leo Fort Hotel is good value; it is clean, it iscentrally located, it has professional staff offering caring service and rooms are quiet and well maintained.
I would recommend this Hotel to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed March 2010
1 Thank hartej
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

Leo fort hotel is excellent value for money. The hotel is very clean, safe, well located, cheap and the service is exceptional. It was my first time staying in a hotel in Jalandhar and i couldnt recommend it enough. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the hotel has all the amenities you need. Truely the best!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Delhi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2010

we ghave stayed there for two days. Hotel was ok but as a business treveller I found the billing system messy as it was not taking the check in time & as we have check in nite we have to pay for two days that was ok but bill was showing two triffs in a single stay.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
west midlands
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2010

i had booked 2 rooms 8wks in advance of my stay. My friends & I were attending a wedding. When we arrived at the hotel late in the evening; we were told that are rooms had not been booked. The manager was extremely rude and unaccommodating even though we had presented a printed confirmation. We pleaded that we were 4 vulnerable women in India with no place to go. They gave us details of another hovel of a hotel that looked unsafe particularly for women on there own. Luckily there was room at the raddison. I would never recommend the leo hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
3 Thank holidazWestMidlands

Travelers are raving about these Jalandhar hotels