Leo Fort Hotel
$41
$73
$27
  • Pool
All reviewsvalue for moneystar propertygt roadcomfortable stayrooms are spaciousinternetbathtub
Reviewed August 11, 2008

The Leo Fort happens to be directly opposite the Radisson in Jullandhur. A very nice basic hotel that does what it says on the tin. Its a little difficult to book as you need to ring the hotel around 12 noon on the day you want to check in. They rarely take advance bookings which is frustrating. At a quarter of the price of the Radisson its great (Rs1250) but it doesnt have the added luxuries like carpeted floors and the expected comforts. However, still great that you can stay at the Leo and use the Radissons Bar and Resturant, Pizza Hut and Coffee Day cafe are very near too.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 22, 2008

Please if you are reading this review, honestly it is the worst hotel anyone can stay in...we had booked 3 rooms at this hotel, all 3 were infested with cockroaches, and the smell of damp made us all ill...my nephew's ashma triggered off due to the unhygenic state of the rooms and hotel.. The staff are so rude and do not pay any attention to their customers...when told reception staff about how terrible the rooms were, they replied 'sorry, not our problem'...I mean, honestly, you pay a price to stay at a hotel and you get treated like crap... the swimming pool - well the worst I have seen... so dirty it's unbelieveable....the food - disgusting!!!! the cutlery isn't even washed properly and you can see the tea bag stains in all the mugs... we basically got food poisoining there!...PLEASE READ - IF YOU WANT AN UNPLEASANT STAY THEN BE MY GUEST....it's nothing like what they have portrayed on their website...this really put a downer on my holiday....stay at the Raddisson if staying in jalandhar... leo fort is a very disgusting hotel...I would never go back there....if you like cockroaches then you will love this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Harj08
Reviewed March 25, 2008

The hotel was recomended by a family member who had stayed there before. We stayed here for around 15 days in December 2007 / January 2008 and had a wonderful time. The staff were very helpful and the food was excellent. The only difficulty is getting into the hotel as you are always "busy" even though there are rooms available! We would definitely come again!

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed January 15, 2008

This hotel is the most dishonest hotel I have ever stayed at. Never leave any belongings of value in the room. My belongings were searched and money stolen. When we reported the loss the hotel found it very funny and told us to go to the police as they did not believe our claim. They were so rude and we were later threatened by the owner stating that if we did not retract our claim they would make our life miserable. All my belongings had been searched thoroughly, the key to a locked sutcase which had been concealed in the room had been found by them and very deviously Sterling had been stolen. I would urge everyone form England and the west not to stay there ever again. I am certain that other guests have suffered but may not have realised. It was only because I was very dilligent and very particular as to how much money I had that I was able to realise that money was missing, the removal of my money had been done in a very cunning way.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business