“Very Good Hotel @ a very Low Rate”

Hotel Maharaja Residency
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Jalandhar
Mumbai
“Very Good Hotel @ a very Low Rate”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was my second business trip to Jalandhar & my previous stay was Hotel Maya. Comparatively this hotel is much better for people travelling on Business trip. 1) This is almost 60% less price than an average 3 star hotel. I got booking through Cleartrip.com for 2 persons at about 1750/- per night including Breakfast. 2) This hotel is very nice in terms of Service & Hospitality. People work in this hotel on a very Timely manner. 3) Hotel room size is not that big. But sufficient enough for 2 people to spend 1-2 nights. 4) If you are looking for spending entire day on field or factory & want to spend a proper night, then this hotel is suitably located. 5) Cleanliness was good & things were kept properly in room. 5) Hotel has a Restaurant within Ground floor. Food was very well made & tasty. Overall I was very Happy with the Entire arrangement of this Property. Would love to visit again.

Room Tip: Try the upper floors, as they are more quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Shashi K
chand54, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this review, January 25, 2017
Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback and constructive comments.It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us.The entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Mumbai
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This property is very near to Jalandhar City railway station, rooms with split A/C, neat and clean, also has a very nice family restaurant serving authentic Punjabi food, I would say that this hotel is ideal for business travelers , the best thing I liked was the number of television channels they offered, over all a good experience at budget rates

Room Tip: Deluxe Rooms are very nice
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MumbaiJay2009
It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.
Ludhiana, India
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I was looking for good hotel in Jaipur, also tried many heritage hotels. But suddenly I visited the Maharaja Residency Jaipur Govt approved hotel. Rooms are very spacious. Management, They were nice to us. They guided us at every step to better manage our tour. They engaged cab at reasonable price to visit around. They provided us total family environment. I fully recommend that you should stay in Maharaja Residency hotel. Owners are very religious and very helpful.

Regards.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bedi_hs
Kolkata
Reviewed May 18, 2011

This Hotel is a delightful place located conveniently neat the Railways atation. The Food and Beverages are pretty good and the Hotel Staff are warm and courteous. All in all a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Please book in advance
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Aj00

Kolkata
Reviewed June 5, 2009

I was one of the first few visitors of this hotel. I went there 3 times till date. I love the suit rooms with round bed in the very spacious room. Bathrooms are decently clean and equipped.

• Liked — Room decoration
  • Disliked — Food
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank arpanKolkata