“Good and confortable stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Jalandhar
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It was a wonderful experience staying at Country Inns. Service was excellent. People from reception counter to room service were so approachable and helpful that I felt as if I was in my second home. Washrooms are clean and well-maintained and good toilettaries are provided. Food is nice and timely served at the table. Lots of choice for breakfast and the items are fresh and yummy. Tarif may be a little high but it is worth paying. I would prefer the same chain of hotels if I have to travel to other parts of India and abroad.

Room Tip: Almost all the rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tilak2147
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings rom Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar!!!

It brings us great pleasure to read your highly appreciative comments about your stay with us at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you have liked and enjoyed our courteous and efficient staff and services, well maintained facilities and amenities of international standards, delectable culinary delights made fresh from the best quality ingredients. These appreciative comments only make us feel more motivated and result in us redoubling our efforts to satisfy our customers to the best of our abilities.

Also, it is very kind of you to suggest that we provide great value for the tariff we charge. It is delightful to know that you would consider our chain of hotel for all your future travels.

We would love to welcome you to our hotels everywhere and hope to be given an opportunity to be able to serve you soon. It is our highest priority always to satisfy our guests to their greatest expectations.

Warm Regards

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Reception : Were a little confused...I had booked 2 rooms but they thought it was only 1 room. Produced our booklet to confirm that it was 2 rooms. We had to wait awhile but it was worth the wait. I was given a suite and my!oh!my!...it was so damn comfortable that I refused to go out that night and instead stayed in to enjoy my stay to the max.
Room : Very spacious and clean. Well equipped from the bathrobe, hairdryer till the indoor slippers. Tea-coffee facility provided.
Bed : Extremely comfortable. Clean white sheet with good comfy pillows...i had a peaceful sleep.
Bathroom : Long bathtub...very clean with good toiletteries provided. It was wonderful to get into a tub after a long, tiring journey of almost 10hrs on the road!
Breakfast : An array to chose from...western n asian. Good, clean food with taste.
Having stayed here for the 1st time made me decide that should I travel to this part of the world again, I shall seek for the same chain hotels...what a wonderful experience walking into a good, clean hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BalvirBelle
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Jalandhar!!

Thank you for sharing your appreciative comments about Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Jalandhar on TripAdvisor. It is of great importance to us that our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay every time they visit us. We have always been a favorite among the guests because of our spacious rooms and world class amenities in the rooms as well as in the hotel, and it brings us pleasure to be complimented by you on the same.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you due to mismatch of the booking and also believe the wait was worthwhile with the Suite Upgrade. I would like to add "good things comes to those who wait" though completely apologetic I assure you that we are already looking into the improvement aspect of the same.

It is of paramount importance to us that our guests are not only welcomed to a comfortable haven but also the experience is only bettered with each passing moment. Your appreciation of our spacious rooms and delectable food is well received and only makes us strive harder to keep working to achieve higher standards.

We await your prompt return to our hotel with great enthusiasm and look forward to be able to give you a great experience to take home.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was booked in here by my team based in Punjab. Not a bad choice at all. Check-In was smooth and quick. The room where I stayed was huge, really big with some bad planning. The TV was straight across the sofa but was diagonal from the bed... some planning I say! Toilets were neat and clean, well maintained. Room service was quick and efficient and the food tasted very good. Breakfast spread is just about Ok. Overall, it was a good stay and highly recommended although they are a bit pricier than what it could be.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Jalandhar!!

We are elated by your kind words of appreciated regarding our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that you liked our prompt services, spacious rooms and delectable food. Encouraging reviews from our guests goes a long way to motivate the entire team to put in an extra zing to our effort to serve and satisfy our guests to the best of our abilities.

Our rooms at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Jalandhar have always been a source of delight to our guests and they have always enjoyed the experience. However, we would take your suggested recommendation seriously and do the needful to make the stay pleasant in future.

We are delighted that you found the hotel good for stay and commit to welcome you with more and more beautiful experiences augmented with beautiful moments and cherished memories. Meanwhile, we are looking forward to your next visit and promise to endeavor to provide a superior experience.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2012

No doubts you have a Very Good Property . But lots is desired to keep the Good name of Carlson . Just getting a Franchise is not the End of things but that should be the Beginning .Please do take personal interest for day to day issues , by giving & showing some thoughts to the Guest reviews . This does indeed matter in sorting out the Problem they face .Wishing you all the Best .

Room Tip: Select a Room before checking in .
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar!!

We thank you for choosing Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Jalandhar as your destination for stay.

It is a pleasure to know that you were happy with our hotel and services. Though It would have been great if we could know more about your experience as to where we fell short so that we can improve upon our services. Please write at opr@cisjalandhar.com so that we can look more into detail.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to your another stay with us.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed in there one of luxury sweet, which i would say are not as expected by Carlson. Club, but accourding the city the room is fine.

its bit cozy but me and my partner liked it, the washroom is well maintained and very cleaned.
i asked to decorate the room for Valentine so they did with Roses and balloon and i really liked the arrangements, we been given a complimentary cake bye the staff which is really nice.

i was there for three days and was happy with everything, room service and housekeeping are excellent. staff is very helpful and nice.

highly recommended place if you want to spend money and want your single penny to worth something. if they charge you high you can expect the very high quality services and i am sure you will not be disappointed. best hotel to stay in Jalandhar.

Room Tip: I choose there Sweet to live and find it comfortable with that standard i would say every room will...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar.

We wholeheartedly thank you for penning down beautiful lines of appreciation for our hotel and its amenities in detail. It is always a pleasure to receive appreciation from our Guests and nothing can beat the feeling of the same.

We at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar always strive to make our guest's stay an astounding experience for them. It is great to know that you liked the arrangement and decoration done for your room. I also hope it made a special moment for you both and you'll always cherish the moments.

I have passed your compliments on room service and housekeeping to the team and they are delighted to know of the same.

Although we've tried to keep our prices low and competitive as compared to the market but still I've forwarded your observation to the management.

In the end I would like to thank you again for the beautiful lines of appreciation and we await another stay of yours at our hotel.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Excellent place to stay for a holiday. Nice food. Helpful and very nice staff. Very clean and big rooms. Good place to stay with your family. Food bit expensive but good; try the buffet. It is conveniently located.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar.

We are delighted to note that we have met your expectations at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I would like to thank you for your precious comments about our Location, Staff and Rooms.

We look forward to welcome you for another beautiful stay.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The check in was quick enough.

Location is not that good.

Room are with old furniture, and sofa seems broken.

We've made a booking for a non smoking room and what a surprise when we get into the room: cigarettes smell hidden with spray and matches on the table with an ashtray = a smoking room, so no respect for our request.

I didn't like the bathroom, even there is a bathtub and a shower, but there is only a rain shower in the ceiling, so you could not really have a great shower.

In the hallway, there were people who smoked deliberately nearby the elevator, what else???

Breakfast is limited, and service is too cold in it.

Room service is almost good.

During the check out, they wanted to charge us with a peanuts box which was opened by previous guest or by the staff: no way to pay some thing we didn't open and even eat.
Pay attention, when you arrive for the first time in your hotel room, check well the mini-bar, and if there is something missing and incorrect report it to the hotel reception.

Finally, porters do not make any effort to help you putting back your luggage in the car, they let you do by your way, so no help, no tip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jalandhar.

We thank you for the feedback which although not necessarily pleasant for us is absolutely invaluable as it ensures that we not only become aware but also should be proactive in addressing our guests concerns.

I would first like to apologise that your experience with us was not as good as the so many other guests who have stayed with us and commented on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry that your experience fell short of these standards on this particular occasion.

Though I would like to bring to your notice that the location of our Hotel has been praised by many Guests due as it being a few minutes' drive from the Highway and on the entrance to Jalandhar, at the same time being a little off the road which helps building the mesmerizing serenity of the place.

I have checked our records and found that you had asked for a Club Room where as the only non-smoking rooms available in the hotel are executive rooms. Though it was taken into consideration but it seems like the ashtray and matched were not cleared by housekeeping, for which I would sincerely like to apologise. This has been also put in notice to the team.
The Bathroom shower is loved by many and I assure you that you've been the first to complain about it.

I believe you are aware that a Guest's Party was going on in the Hotel that day and possibly that may be the reason that there were people smoking nearby the elevator.
Regarding Breakfast, We've been 'talk of the town' and have been called as 'the best' by many of our guests due to its freshness and a wide variety. Though I would request you to please email me at opr@cisjalandhar.com with your suggestions so that, they can be passed on to the team.

I also went through the details of your check out and found that a large group was also checking out the same time as you were and some mishap may have happened due to the same.

The team did their best for you, as we do for each of our other guests, and I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations.I request you to please make another visit to the hotel and experience yourself that what happened in your last stay is not the usual experience that our Guests have.

I assure you that we'll run pillar to post to make you say "I love this Country"

Kind Regards