“Awesome steaks”

Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Wellsville
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Awesome steaks”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stopped in here for dinner while on business in Wellsville. There was a sign advertising that they were now open Mondays, which was lucky as that was the only night I was in town. I had actually walked out of the Pizza Hut down the street because of a kids' party - I had a headache. L'Italia was quiet, though there were other parties there. I was seated right away, and I ordered the steak. I asked for medium-rare, and it was cooked perfectly. I also had a salad and garlic bread. The garlic bread was thin and crispy, which was good because it didn't fill me up like a thick and chewy loaf would. I had a choice of 4-cheese pasta or potatoes with my meal, and I chose potatoes. They were chucks of seasoned potatoes with a good flavor. The carrots were the best I've ever had. They were sliced thin, and cooked in a glaze. The steak had onions and peppers on it. All the food was delicious. The service was good as well. The clientele was an assortment, business types, casual people, and me in my t-shirt. Even though I was under-dressed, I was treated exactly as any other diner. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to any traveler or local.

• Visited February 2012