“an Icon” 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas Hot Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Wellsville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canaseraga, New York
“an Icon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast this time. Eggs were just right, home fries were right on the money, coffee good, pancakes great. Can't say a bad thing about this place. We've been there many times over the years, love their texas hot (not too hot but very meaty) sauce on everything, their service is very speedy (and wait staff jovial.) Portion sizes are a tad small but OK. It's a small place and sort of cramped but don't miss going there. I'm sure I'll stop there every time I'm through Wellsville.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Rochester, New York
“Great Hot Dogs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

this place has the best texas hots I have ever eaten! I also enjoyed the fries with gravy and a chocolate milkshake! There is a great home town atmosphere and the food is very good!! I have been here several times and will always stop in when I am in town

• Visited June 2014
Keystone Heights, Florida
“Home town favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Texas Hot is the first place we stop when we come to Wellsville and we return there often while we are in town; can't get too much of their food! The hotcakes at breakfast are one of my favorites, and the free home fries are a bonus. Friendly atmosphere!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cyndi F
“A Wellsville tradition”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

When visiting Wellsville we always try to include a visit to Texas Hots. Been visiting for almost three decades. The chili dogs are better than most places that sell them. However after trying the Varsity version they are quite as good

London, United Kingdom
“Great little American restaurant that my Son and I loved”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stopped here on our 2013 American Road trip and loved it. Its a beautiful vintage place, with neon outside... a diner style sit down counter [where we sat] and we liked it so much came back in the morning for more... where we sat in the booths near the back. We would love to return.

• Visited August 2013