“Nice Motel my family was happy”
Review of Days Inn Weedsport

Days Inn Weedsport
Days Inn Weedsport
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Weedsport
“Nice Motel my family was happy”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed here with a group of people and my family. We were all happy with our say and the motel. We couldn't figure out why people wrote bad reviews. It's a standard motel with a good price for being in ny. I'm from manhattan and the rates here were very reasonable.

I recommend staying at the days inn weedsport

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Augsburg, Germany
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We arrived at midnight tired and bedraggled and were horrified to discover that 2 double rooms cost $134 each. In one room the toilet did not even flush until we opened it to fix the stuck flush mechanism. The rooms themselves were worn and in no way better in quality than a different Days Inn that cost us $53 per room yesterday.

It seems that the prices are geared to take advantage of tired travelers who are in no shape to continue on down the road to look for different quarters.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Weedsport hotels

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on a weekend. My friend smokes and this is one of the few hotels that allows smoking. Even she found the room smelled terrible. The carpets were dirty and I don't think ca steam clean will help. The sheets were stained. The bathroom is clean enough Will not stay here again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Pennsauken, New Jersey
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Mediocre room for a premium price. Staff were rude & unfriendly. For the cost I expected more for my $$$ Than a tired room & a cold bowl of cerael for breakfast

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Auss1e63
Derby. NY
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Desk clerk was great, gave us great dining info. Needs up dating, but was clean. Walls thin could hear next room talk on phone. They jacked up the prices due to events in Syracuse I guess. Not worth the high price we paid. Don't think we would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Chaun H
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed here overnight during a long drive, and it totally met our needs. Not too expensive, friendly staff, well kept rooms (not new, but then it is only 2 stars). It IS near the off-ramp, so there's some 18-wheeler noise, but the white noise from the heater covered for most of it. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Kathleen2014
Boston
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is exactly what you would hope for as a stopover during a long drive. The price was not outrageous, the staff was very friendly and the rooms, while not brand new, were well kept. I would definitely stay there again on a cross-country trip.

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank Kathleen95
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weedsport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls
Inn at the Finger Lakes
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn
Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls
Holiday Inn Auburn - Finger Lakes Region
The Gould Hotel
The Gould Hotel
#2 of 4 in Seneca Falls

Been to Days Inn Weedsport? Share your experiences!