“Hands down the best”

Port Byron, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down the best”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I've been here 3 times now. Twice for Valentine's Day with my husband, and once with my family for my daughter's birthday, which was the most recent on the 17th of April. With every bite of food my taste buds did a little dance with excitement and enjoyment. Wether it was the perfect peirogi or the delectable desserts, we all were pleased and our stomachs full! The staff was friendly as well! Try it!

1 Thank Melissa N

Weedsport, New York
“Old Erie in Weedsport”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Old Erie is a nice place for dinner or a small party. The staff is friendly and attentive. The food is good, and the restaurant is a pleasant place. However, the chef is moody and difficult and the food is over-priced.

• Visited February 2014
Skaneateles, New York
“Wow! Great experience! ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My first impression of the Old Erie was when me and my family snowmobiled to this restaurant for a Sunday lunch. The place did not open til 12 but the owner came out and invited us in. We did not have to wait and the food was excellent! I can not say enough about the outstanding service we received, this tops the majority of places I have been! Highly recommend!

“Great German Food”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Just happened upon this restaurant while driving through. Excellent German food and good atmosphere. Good selection of craft beer as well as diverse menu. Definitely will be visiting again in the near future!!

Town Of Wonder
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“German Goodness”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Meet here with faily for lunch,the server was very congenial and gracious,and the food....the sauerbraten is to die for,spaetzle was fabulous along with perfectly prepared red cabbage.Fantastic portions,really can't miss at this spot.

• Visited January 2014