“"Thrill of a lifetime!"”

Skydive Central New York
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Weedsport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Perfect Safety Record. The First-Jump Experts. No Experience Necessary.
Syracuse, New York, United States
“"Thrill of a lifetime!"”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Skydive CNY is awesome! Mike and Jeff do a great job making sure you are comfortable and that your experience is everything it should be. I've jumped twice with them and am looking to get my license there. I would highly recommend going here. It's beyond a doubt the best place around!

Visited July 2013

auburn
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The staff was amazing and the price was more than worth it. The instruction was great and clear. Felt very safe.

Visited February 2013
Syracuse, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Class Customer Service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Although I cannot rate and/or review the actualy sky diving part, I can say this:

I recently had a reservation for both my wife and I. I had to adjourn my first reservation beause of a last minute family event to attend to. Then when it came time for my second reservation, I unfortunately injured my back and emailed Mike to explain that I was unable to make the jump.

He emailed me back a couple hours later, wished me the best, and indicated that they would not charge my card the non-refundable deposit, even though techincally he could have.

Although he suggested that I not sky dive if I have back problems, I was so impressed with the way they handled everything, that I guarantee I will be skydiving with these guys once I am up for it AND I will be recommending these guys to anyone who mentions sky diving in a conversation.

Great customer service. I wish most companies were like this.

Thanks Mike.

Visited August 2012
Baldwinsville, New York
“You've Got To Try This!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I took a group of seven people for tandem jumps. All of us were first-time jumpers and all of us were scared. Mike and Jeff did an amazing job of talking us through the process and making sure we had a great time. Nothing compares to skydiving and I recommend everyone go at least once, and I highly recommend Skydive CNY as the place to jump. We weren't sure about getting pictures but each person elected to purchase the pictures and this is a great value. At the end of the jump each person received a CD with hundreds (I believe it was over 300) of individual pictures documenting their entire jump, including exiting the plane and free-falling. I've lived in Central New York for most of my life and this is the best attraction in the area by far.

Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
“No better place to be!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

After a 17 year layoff from jumping, I met Mike when he was managing Skydive Las Vegas, and learned he was moving back to Western NY to open SkydiveCNY. Mike took the time talk to me and really get me excited about getting back into the sport. Now, after having "jumped" back in with both feet, I couldn't be happier and couldn't have picked a better place to go! Mike and Jeff are great instructors who are committed to the sport and dedicated to trying to develop new skydivers, not just "one and done"- although they are equally happy to help the thrill-seeker find that edge! I don't think I've seen a first-time tandem leave without a smile from ear to ear. Thanks to Mike and Jeff and the rest of the staff at SkydiveCNY, I've got a great new bunch of friends. And a word of advice for those one-time, thrill-seekers who just want a one-time experience... get the video and/or pictures! The views are amazing, everyone's gonna ask to see 'em anyway, and you're going to want to relive it over again... even if you're too scared to do it again!

Visited May 2012