“The King of Coupons......love it”

Bill Gray's Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 128 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Fast Food
Penfield, New York
“The King of Coupons......love it”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good food, coupons, daily specials, one of my favorite places to eat In rochester. Love the garbage plates, I am surprised that the mac salad is really good. Why? Cause the other plates around town are so-so. In this economy when you can get 2 for the price of 1 its a bonus. The hots are huge, maybe some day they will give you a choice of those or regular hots size. Chicken wings are large , and tasty sauce. Like the free refills. Fish frys are always large, good value for the money at bills.

• Visited February 2013

ROCHESTER NY
“A solid, better than average Lunch stop”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

A local/regional favorite, I prefer a stop here for their "good food served fast" alternative to the BurgerKing.McD alternatives.

Good burger, real bacon, crispy actual onion rings....

I like Bill's!

Rochester, New York
“Not the worlds greatest cheeseburger”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

So my family and I ate for the first time at the legendary Bill Gray's. I wish that my experience was legendary instead it left me very underwhelmed.. We ordered cheeseburgers, tater tots, frys and drinks..
The burger is essentially just a very fast food slab of ground beef heated over a flat pan.. The burger tasted like it was from frozen and reminded me of the burgers that I used to eat at summer camp.. Yuck...
The tater tots were actually pretty good and reminded me of ore Ida...
We used a coupon, and even though we have more coupons we will not be coming back...

• Visited December 2012
Bill G, Public Relations Manager at Bill Gray's Restaurant, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
We're very sorry that your first experience at Bill Gray's was not a positive one. We do not consider ourselves fast food, but fresh food served fast. We assure you that fresh ground beef is delivered to our locations daily. Our staff then scoops, presses, and prepares each burger by grilling them to order on a flat top grill. Our meat is never frozen. We are happy that you enjoyed the rest of your meal, but our Cheeseburger is our signature item and we hope that in the future you will consider giving us a second chance.
ROCHESTER NY
“Great Burgers and fast real food. MUCH better than those five guys...”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

A dependably delicious, clean, solid Burger and onion rings again tonight. Cooked to order, hand made. Had the BBQ bacon cheeseburger, smugly looking across the road at the significantly less satisfying Burger King across the street. A local family owned business (since 1928) with like 30 stores in the region.

New York City, New York
“always a meal to be had....”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

snacks; ice cream; fast foods and platters. All over the Monroe County NY area. Coupons are always online or in the local papers. Their red hots are great, as is their hot sauce.

Visited June 2012