“My favorite burger in the whole world”

Bill Gray's Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 130 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been going to Bill Grays since I was a kid. I have yet to find a place that serves burgers like it. They are sooooo good! In fact, they call it the "World's Greatest Cheeseburger" and I have to agree. They also have Zwiegle's hots and other great food. So good......

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This Bill Gray set out to feed us all good foods to make us happy with what we got. Dine in here to see how he acomplished this. You will be happilly surprised how good everything is. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 27, 2010

This is a great burger joint. It is very very informal. You can take out or eat in, though the surroundings are that great. But the food is very good.

Highly recommend it for a quick cheese burger.