“Real nice quiet place with good food.”

Garlic Pit Pasta House
Ranked #76 of 130 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 21, 2014

What it lacked in decor, it more than made up with it in food quality and service. Very friendly and made you feel at home.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The absolute best Pasta Carbonara I have ever had! It is operated by family, prepared by family and served by family. And it is all done with pride and excellence!

3  Thank Tom E
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I had to get our meal to go at the hour and 15 min point so we could make it to the grocery store before it closed. Let's just say the food shopping was the highlight for this night. I normally do not care to write reviews, but the service here was exceptionally awful. The topping on this cake was that the people who showed up after us got served before us. Could it be because they are old and we were young who knows. After finally getting home with our food, we opened the to-go containers to discover that not only were the portion sizes very small and bland, they even managed to give my wife the wrong order. So to the young people heed this warning and to the old you can have your garlic pit.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Don't waste your time or money on mediocre food and service! This was our first and last time here. My wife and I decided to give it a try because we had an entertainment coupon. We presented the coupon to our waitress before ordering. She assured us that it was good on the selections that we chose for our meal, but when she brought our check, she then told us that we could not use it and that the manager would not honor it, in spite of what she told us.Heck of a way to run a business! Maybe that's why there were only 2 other customers besides us in there.

1  Thank Rich G
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We were not overly impressed. My wife calls it Chef Boyardee food.

1  Thank Bill R