“Warm environment, food was decent”

Flaherty's Three Flags Webster
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Webster
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We were immediately greeted and seated when we arrived, and our waiter was very attentive with our beverage needs. Two ordered chicken French, and 1 ordered the fish fry. The rolls before dinner, seemed to have been over heated as the bottoms of the rolls were very hard. The top of the roll was good though. The fish fry was delicious ... the fish was perfect, the fries were hot and cripsy, the cole slaw was done just right. The cup of tartar sauce was very tiny though for the size of the fish. The chicken French was very hard ... as though it had been cooked too long or something. It wasn't something that could be finished or left overs taken home. The waiter was very attentive to our concerns with the chicken French though ... he repeatedly apologized and took half off each of the bills. It was a pleasant experience ... I would return.

1  Thank Zinni49

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've reviewed "Flags" before, because it is near where I work, and a lot of Xerox employees still use this as a convenient place to meet for lunch. Personally, I enjoy it as a really nice place to go for an inexpensive meal with pretty darn tasty food. Their meny includes a lot of burgers and sandwich combinations. Lately, I've been ito their seafood salad sandwich which they turn into a wrap for me. It's very good, even though it's probably made with the artificial seafood. Still, it's very tasty, and a large portion. They also have very nice wings as well, and a full complement of large lunch salads, from Cobb to Mexican and everything else in between.

One other thing that I enjoy about Flags is that they offer you a nice choice of seatings. You can either sit inside the newer dining room, which is probably better suited for families, or retreat to the original bar room, which has a variety of tables, booths, bar seating, and even outdoor patio tables. It's large enough that you never have to wait for a table, and the waitresses are all really friendly. In regards to some of the other people who have commented about the lengthy waits for food, it is true that sometimes the food takes a little while to come out. But in all the times I've eaten here, I have never had an unreasonable wait, and I have NEVER had food come out cold.

I love going to this place, and will continue to patronize it in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love Flaherty's! Great place to go for pub food. I haven't had as good of luck with the entrees but you can always count on them for a great burger, the buffalo chicken salad is awesome, the back patio is nice. I would absolutely check it out if you haven't already. Excellent place to go after a round of golf.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Been here a number of times. Would go about every other month. Noticed that the prices have gone up as the service and quality of food have gone down. My last visit will be my last visit. Terrible experience. First it took them 35 minutes to bring our food once we ordered. That is bad in itself but what made it worse was that the party that was there before us and the party that arrived after us all received their food at the same time as we did. Did the kitchen just finish a break? Once it arrived it was luke warm or even cold. My fries and burger were luke warm but I was so hungry that I did not complain. My wifes veggie burger was cold and she had to send it back to get it warmed up in the microwave. That just made it dry to go with the lack of flavor. The bun was burnt and also dry. The waitess told us that they should not put whole wheatbuns on the burner but they did. I did complain to the manager in private and he had to ask what I wanted,. he should of just ripped up the check. I told him I ate mine so I will pay but my wifes was totally destroyed so take that off. They ended up taking hers off but still left the 2 diet cokes for $5.00 and they never asked if we needed a refill after waiting all that time. Just a waste of my night and mood. They have gotten too cocky because people still go there but it will get them in the end. Their lobster bisque is $9.00 a bowl.............Who do they think they are??

1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I love "Flags" for lunch. We stopped there today and had a GREAT plate of wings, along with a couple first-rate pints of John Adams. Everything was really good, although I do have one question for them: why do they serve wings plates with either 10 or 20 wings? Why not offer an even dozen? (After ten, I wanted a couple more...they're so good!) This is a great place, and I highly recommend it to anyone in the Webster area.