“Expensive but always crowded???”

Flaherty's Three Flags Webster
Ranked #8 of 130 Restaurants in Webster
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Can't figure this place out. Bar area is nice, always has a crowd but food is expensive and nothing great that you can't get in any number of restaurants in the area. They must have a following?

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Love their steaks and soups! We often go there when in the mood for an upscale meal at a moderate price.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I really don't ever eat in here, but I know it is always packed. I get takeout from here probably 5 - 6 times a year, its always good, well packed, and plentiful. The food is always ready on-time if not before. It is a bit pricier but you pay for what you get, which for most people is two meals and for me is one big meal and a snack.

If you're early the bar is a nice place to wait and have a drink, always has popcorn.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Not what I'd call a regular, but I do manage a two or three visits each year, and find the quality to be consistently above average. There are three locations now, and the menu varies slightly from place to place, but the food is always great - wonderful selection for us beer lovers (local breweries are well-represented) and enough choices on the menu to keep this vegetarian happy!
Our server, Tammy (we were at the bar) was amazing - it was pretty busy, but she didn't miss a beat; taking orders and keeping everyone happy. I'd had an issue in the past, and let the owner know - not only did he make it right, he's happy to listen to suggestions (and implement them!) to keep making Flaherty's an even better experience!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We ate here for lunch, my first visit. I ordered the Italian Wedding soup, AMAZING and full of zest. For lunch, I ordered the Philly Cheese Sandwich, which was a very generous portion, easily shared. Fast service, very friendly staff, and the manager on duty checked with us twice to make sure we were happy. I think I need to come back and order those wings! They sure look good. You can play Keno here, so I did and won a few bucks which rounded the visit off.