“Some of the best Thai food I've ever had!”
Review of Puket Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Puket Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My spouse is Thai, so I know Thai food from an American perspective. There is authentic Thai food, and "American style" Thai food. Phuket Thai masterfully mixes the 2! This is some of the best Thai food I've ever eaten!

I highly recommend the Basil Chicken. It was very delicious. Throw in a Thai Iced Tea for a tasty caffeine kick.

The lunch portions are very generous. I've never left hungry. I believe you really get your money's worth here!

The location is actually a house along Empire Blvd. They moved, so sometimes you may find the wrong address online. If you follow online directions and arrive at a Deli, you need to keep going East another 1/2 mile or so. The new location is on the same side of Empire Blvd.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Yes, this is a remodeled house. We didn't think it was cramped. The decor is very nice and very serene.

The corn cakes we had for an appetizer were fantastic! I've never had anything like that in a Thai restaurant. Both versions of the Tom Yum soup were also very good ["regular" and coconut]. Our entree ["#3"] was only so-so; it was not spicy at all, even though it was listed as being so.

I particularly liked that there were plenty of entrees without basil, which I do not care for and which there's always a preponderance of in Thai restaurants.

They have an unusual dessert menu for an Asian restaurant, along with the desserts you would expect to see offered. We tried the chocolate bombe [with zabaglione!], which was OK, but not as good as it looked in the picture.

Service was perfunctory. We'll definitely be back again, especially for those corn cakes!!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We've eaten here a few times and the quality of the food and service has been consistent - very nice, very decent. Although there are better Thai restaurants in larger cities, this one does very nicely for a small village such as Webster. We'll go back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

Ever since they switched locations, it hasn't been quite the same. The setting is pretty nice, but its kind of like they took a private home and turned it into a restaraunt by remodeling. Can seem kind of cramped.
I did not enjoy the food. I eat a lot of asian cuisine, and thought that maybe i just didnt enjoy thai, but then i went to the king and I and realized it really was Puket.
The small area smelled kind of funky, probably because it was so small and close to kitchen. The food was bland, except for the spicy, but that was all, just hot, no flavor.
The soup before the main course was great, but i did not enjoy my pad thai, and I tried it here 3 times after the move.
Service was also slow.
Only ate there once before the move, but I enjoyed it then.
Done giving it second and third tries. I wont be returning.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Very nice Thai. Good for take out , So so for eat in. Not bad , just not great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook