“Disgusting”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Atmosphere was terrible, staff was inconsiderate, cleanliness was very lacking, food was cold and lacked the expected taste. I will never return there again

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We used to eat here a fair amount, but with the explosion of other Asian restaurants in the area hadn't done so for quite some time. I had read a few of the less spectacular reviews so I was hesitant to give it a try again but I am glad that we did.

The food was fresh and plentiful and nobody was dissatisfied with the taste or food quality. I was impressed with the amount of beef in the spicy shredded beef dish, and their pork fried dumplings were better than many I've had lately. Not soggy at all even for being take out.

We fed 6 people (2 adults 4 children) for $60 and still had more than enough leftovers for lunch and more. So, I'd say good value for the money, and as opposed to what one reader wrote about their seafood dishes being terrible and making them sick, we got the Lucky Family and I guess we got lucky because it was good.

Didn't love their lo-mein but only because their noodles are a bit thicker and I tend to prefer mei fun style. The sauce was good. Spring rolls were good.

Would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We joined friends at the Jade Palace for dinner on Easter Sunday, even though there are numerous Chinese restaurants closer to home. The welcoming service was top notch, and the food somewhat above average "American Chinese" style. The large pieces of chicken in my "Dragon and Phoenix" were cooked perfectly, as were the jumbo shrimp, the sauce a bit sweeter than anticipated given the red typeface (usually indicating highly spiced). The broccoli was crisp, the portions generous. Included in the price were hot tea, crunchy noodles while we waited, followed by sliced oranges along with the fortune cookies and plum wine for those who wanted it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lunch at the Jade and as always friendly staff, fast service,and had a great lunch. Nice portion size (I always bring home something). Love the food and service. Thanks for an enjoyable lunch!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

While the decor in the restaurant and bar are rather dark and outdated...the food and portions are great. The staff is always very friendly and eager to explain a dish to you. While many dishes are tagged as spicy...we have not found one that is killer hot.