For 33$, we got:
- 2 shredded beef burritos: tender high quality but bland shredded beef; one was very skimpy on the meat and served dry on the tortilla (!) and one ordered with mole sauce (excellent!). Although both menu items said they came with cheese, neither one had any. Good quality but incomplete recipes.
- 1 bean and cheese burrito: beans were a bit hard but seasoned nicely and there was barely any cheese.
- 1 chorizo burrito with ancho chili sauce: ground beef was good but the seasoning tasted like an ortega packet; sauce was as it should be but nothing spectacular.
- 1 side of "mexican" rice: probably less than a half cup, yellow only with nothing else in it; super bland.
- 1 guacamole dip: avocado was definitely fresh and soft but it was only mixed with onions and apparently nothing else; came with 8 little nacho chips stuck in it and amount was maybe a half cup for 8.25. :(
I'm glad the ingredients were fresh, but come on guys, really? Tiny portions and incomplete recipes made this a bad value. This was our second underwhelming experience there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.