“Great Laughs!”
Review of The Comedy Club

The Comedy Club
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I visited the Comedy Club a few times over the last few months. Great times, great laughs. Will definitely go back. Staff is very friendly, food is yummy!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been to comedy clubs all over the U.S. and this one is the BEST one hands down. The staff is incredible. Friendly fun atmosphere, this place has it all-great food, big name talent, and excellent seating. From the box office to the final act this place is THE place to be. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I went for the first time last night for Iliza Shlesinger (go see her show-she's hiliarious and supports our troops!) I was greeted by the manager, I think his name was Mark. He was awesome! Then got my ticket at the box office and the girl showed me the show room and was very helpful. Ann at the bar and my server Zack were friendly, fast and courteous. They treat you like old friends even when I was new to the place. The food here is out of this world and the prices are very reasonable. There is plenty of parking, there are no bad seats in the house at all. I really loved being here and it was well worth the drive to come visit. Iliza has four more shows here (tonight and tomorrow 730 and 1000 pm.) Go to the show if you are in the area or catch one of the other big name acts! They have a website that shows the upcoming big name acts! This will become your favorite place as well! THANK YOU COMEDY CLUB!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Saw Rick Matthews and Adam Hunter...both were great comics and would deffnately see them again. Mark the owner?Manager was greatas well. The only problem was the food. Had a chicken sandwiach that wasjustnasty smelling (basd chicken maybe or bad sauce) and the burger we had was uncooked. Quesadias were great though.