“Bar and small sit-down area with Irish fare and an awesome atmosphere.”

Barry's Old School Irish
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I actually stopped in for bfast. Walked up to counter and ordered. Menu was on a chalkboard and I ordered up an excellent bfast egg sandwich with a coffee. Both coffee and sandwich were great. Stopping in again for sure

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been here a few times. I can't go in the evenings on the weekend because it's full of old women and really really loud music. When I say it's full it's packed a party at a college party, everyone is shoulder to shoulder and you can feel the breath of the guy next to you. The beer selection is pretty slim, it's only Irish beers on draft. These are mostly stouts and porters and not lighter stuff like ales. I'm not even sure if there's a lager in the place.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place for a homey meal and meet up with friends new and old. We've been going here for a while and it always feels like you've walked into a friendly party. Everyone gets to know each other and the food is great. My husband can enjoy a drink and the kids feel welcome and love the desserts! Definitely try it out!

1  Thank TDOK
Reviewed March 5, 2013

this morning a group of us went to Barry's for breakfast. For $6.50 we got a hearty breakfast plate of Scrambled eggs, bacon, great potatoes, roasted tomatoes and of course Irish bread. Jessica was a great hostess. We did not feel rushed and enjoyed the morning with friends. They have other things there as well for breakfast. I was told that the scones were the best my friend had ever had.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Met some friends here for trivia night. Had a great time! The owners do a great job making this a different experience with prizes for the best doodle and other little things.

Drink prices were reasonable and the bar staff was friendly and attentive. Nice place!