“Excellent value for the money”
Review of Sanibel Cottage - CLOSED

Sanibel Cottage
Cuisines: American
“Excellent value for the money”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Two complete meals for $40. Includes not one but two appetizers, salad, main entree, and two desserts. The beach bread was excellent, like a bruschetta topping on bread. The other appetizer we selected was potato skins but is was a bit bland. We both has chicken marsala over pasta and it was excellent. Desserts were very good too. Decor was so-so but the food more than made up for it!

• Visited April 2013

Canandaigua, New York
“Sanibel Cottage is back--Fantastic meal!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had not been to Sanibel Cottage in a while and decided to try it again as we had heard of many changes---We arrived last Friday to be greeted by a happy & professional hostess. We were seated on time for our 7pm reservation. The waitress was so professional, the new menu is excellent , many great new items, nice wine list and EXCELLENT Rolls ( I am a bread snob) I don't think there is a bad choice on the menu-we loved everything! I have told many people over this past weekend to give Sanibel a try--it was really wonderful !

• Visited March 2013
Webster, New York
“It was okay”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to enjoy the Easter Brunch, first time back to Saibel's and a few years. The food was well preapered and pleanty of it. It all tased good. Plenty of room to sit and move about, but I felt as if they were unorganized, the bar tender served drinks and cared for all tables in that room but was to busy to really handly it well. The hoistesses seemed to have too much on their plate with seating, setting up and serving.

I would recommend this place for the food, I just hope that the staff can learn to be a little more organized. The potential is there for this place to be consider a better restaurant.

Rochester, New York
“Cute place”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited Sanibel during its re opening and it was worth it. The bar and dining area are in enough proximity that there isn't any real noise. There is a fireplace that is cute and reminiscent of Florida. Tried the gritty shrimp and my friend ordered the fish fry (which is enormous). Both really good

Rochester, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My family had a great visit at Sanibel Cottage. I was a bit surprised by the other reviews. I had a great burger, the best I've had in a long time. My wife had a great salad. Service was efficient and friendly. It was a nice atmosphere too. I would certainly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012