See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rose S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

No one came to clean up the room during the day. Our stay was for 3 nights. The carpet and furniture had cigarette burns on it. The room was very dusty and the lobby always reaked of cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to place your review. your feedback is appreciated, did you let the front desk know you had not gotten service?. we do apologize your your bad experience. Our location is still has smoking rooms, but we are working on becoming a non smoking hotel. We hope you will try us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

@super8 Webster
My house is getting gutted out. So we called to reserve a room super 8 in Webster. We made it this morning around 11am But we decided that we should get a hotel closer to home. So we called to cancel the room. The lady said sorry but we still have to charge you for the room. I was like what? No way you can’t keep our money, we fused a little and hung up. Then we decided to go ahead and get the room. Why pay for nothing. So we get there at 2 and she gave us the room key. We go to the room and the cleaning lady is cleaning the room. The bed was a mess and towels were everywhere. So we sat there and watched her cleaning the room. So my man called to complain why our room wasn’t ready. So we settle down once the lady was done cleaning the room. All of a sudden we get a loud hard knock on the door. I opened it but I kept the chain on. The lady from the front desk was standing there with her phone in her hand. She says you called and complained that the room was dirty. I said yes then I said well it was but they cleaned it. So then she says well I need to come in and take a picture to show the room is clean. ( she was pissed)I looked at her and said well it’s clean now so why should you take a picture of a clean room. It was dirty when we got here. So she said well I still need to take a picture to show a clean room. I said well I can mess it up for you if you want to take a pic. I didn’t let her get her clean room pic. So she walked off looking pissed. Ok so about 25 tp 30 minutes past. Then a loud heavy hard knock startled us. I went to the door and 3 cops were standing there. I walked out and saw her standing there with a grin on her face. I said really you called the cops? She said well you should have let me in to take my pic. I said for what we sat and watched the lady’s clean it.I said it would defeat the purpose of our complaint to take a pic of a clean room. Then I told the cops what happened. Then the cops looked at her and said what do you want to do. She said I want them to go. I was like lady. We didn’t curse you out or yell at you we didn’t disrespect you in any way. All we did was make a complaint to your company that our room wasn’t ready. Ok now this is were it got weird. She started talking about how we checked in at 2:30 I can show you the print out she said. I said you made us come here because you said we couldn’t cancel our room with out still being charged for it so we said ok we will take the room. She then said well you have to cancel the day before, I told her we made it today. Then she said well you have 24 hours to cancel, again I said we made the reservation this morning. She then says I told you the room wasn’t going to be ready until 2. Then I said we were here after two. I showed her the phone log to the number we called to complain. It said 2:16 I told her I don’t understand why your doing this we didn’t do anything but complain. She was rude and bent on revenge because she didn’t get her way. So we got our stuff with 3 cops watching us and left. I told her now we will complain. She was trying to take that room from us right when we tried to cancel. She made valid points that proved us right. Lol I looked at the cop like are you listening to her. he just said if she wants you to go you got to go. They looked at her like this lady is crazy. I never thought someone could get so pissed off just because she got butt hurt when she didn’t get her way. The cop said thank you for being calm . What a day. If our room wasn’t ready why did she check us in and give us the key. Crazy front desk lady. She needs some love in her life because she was just angry and unprofessional. The end.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Rose S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to place your review.

We have no report that the police was called. It seems like there could possibly be a mixup with another hotel stay at another location.

We are sorry for your experience, and hope your future travelling is better.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on two different occasions and it gets better each time. The staff are very attentive, courteous, and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The price is great along with the awesome breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Rose S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to place your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us., and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Very helpful staff,nice breakfast ,very nice location. Will defintly be booking there for our summer visit.and the other times I visit,will book other ones when we travel south.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rose S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.