“Will stay again”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Liverpool, New York
“Will stay again”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice large non-smoking room with king bed. Bed was very comfortable. Free Wi-fi and continental breakfast, coffee in room. Bathroom was very clean. Good size TV. Good location. Great price. Plenty of parking. Manager was very pleasant.
Will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Krystal M, General Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
We thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed here for over two weeks in July 12 and I could not get them to clean my room. Even after I made arrangements to clean my room they had new reasons each day why they did not clean our rooms. All lies. One day they said dor had they said I had the do not disterb sign. Another they said i had the door locked. Another day they said i was still in the room. They said I left clothes on the bed so the maid could not clean the room. At least 3 more excuses. you get the idea. now the price is good but don,t expect your room cleaned every night. If you plan on staying just one night you should be fine.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CMascadri
Krystal M, General Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I am very sorry you encountered a problem here at the Super 8. My staff follows the rules and regulations I am sorry there was some confusion on our policies. We hope you continue to stay at the Super 8. Krystal the General Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Webster hotels

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We were extremely disappointed in the room. The door handle on the bathroom and the sink handle were both about to fall off. The shower didn't drain well so you were left standing in approximately 5 inches of water (and I take 5 minute showers). My husband had a knee injury 2 days before our stay and there was no way to get a room on the ground floor and there are no elevators. The box springs are in extremely poor condition. Overall the room is too small and not at all welcoming. AND we could have stayed here cheaper if we made the reservation directly instead of through Priceline. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra $30 a night and go someplace decent.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Crazed_in_NY
I am very sorry there were some problems with regards to you room please feel free to contact me directly so I may discount your future stay with us. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you give me the chance to make right what was wronged on your last stay with us. Krystal the General Manager
Webster, New York
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been here for five months and can't say enough good things about the hotel and staff. I've experienced nothing but kindness and generosity. The staff has gone above and beyond making me feel comfortable and at home and can't do enough for me. The breakfast area is always clean and fully stocked, so you never have to ask for anything. One of the things that I love the most is that, coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available all day long. As I am coming in and out of the hotel, the staff is always friendly and courteous. They always greet me with a smile and someone is always cleaning the enterance, which leaves a clean aroma as you enter the hotel. Housekeeping is very friendly and my room is immaculate and sparkles when they are finished. Super 8 in Webster is definetly the hotel you want to stay at in Rochester.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Krystal M, Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments it is very reassuring when guest leaves comments like this. It allows us to know the staff is on their toes and working hard to accomidate our guest!!! We look forward to you staying with us. Happy holidays your General Manager Krystal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Radiance Inn And Suites
Radiance Inn And Suites
#28 of 31 in Rochester
Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit
Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit

Been to Super 8 Webster/Rochester? Share your experiences!