“It's one step up from a no-tell motel”

Super 8 Webster/Rochester
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We were extremely disappointed in the room. The door handle on the bathroom and the sink handle were both about to fall off. The shower didn't drain well so you were left standing in approximately 5 inches of water (and I take 5 minute showers). My husband had a knee injury 2 days before our stay and there was no way to get a room on the ground floor and there are no elevators. The box springs are in extremely poor condition. Overall the room is too small and not at all welcoming. AND we could have stayed here cheaper if we made the reservation directly instead of through Priceline. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra $30 a night and go someplace decent.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Crazed_in_NY
Krystal M, General Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

I am very sorry there were some problems with regards to you room please feel free to contact me directly so I may discount your future stay with us. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you give me the chance to make right what was wronged on your last stay with us. Krystal the General Manager

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been here for five months and can't say enough good things about the hotel and staff. I've experienced nothing but kindness and generosity. The staff has gone above and beyond making me feel comfortable and at home and can't do enough for me. The breakfast area is always clean and fully stocked, so you never have to ask for anything. One of the things that I love the most is that, coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available all day long. As I am coming in and out of the hotel, the staff is always friendly and courteous. They always greet me with a smile and someone is always cleaning the enterance, which leaves a clean aroma as you enter the hotel. Housekeeping is very friendly and my room is immaculate and sparkles when they are finished. Super 8 in Webster is definetly the hotel you want to stay at in Rochester.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Krystal M, Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments it is very reassuring when guest leaves comments like this. It allows us to know the staff is on their toes and working hard to accomidate our guest!!! We look forward to you staying with us. Happy holidays your General Manager Krystal

Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Krystal M, Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Reviewed November 5, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ROBERT S

Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great place to stay for the location. I've been staying ther for years and it's the best value for the money. The location suits my needs and has the best price per night compaired to other area hotels. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I thank you for your in put as hearing how the guest feels is very important. Again thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and further we appreciate you treating our hotel with such care. Please feel free to contact me regarding your concerns about the pet fees and I would be glad to discuss this with you. Krystal the General Manager (585)671-6990

Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Krystal M, General Manager at Super 8 Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Fairfield Inn and Suites Rochester East
Super 8 Henrietta/Rochester Area
Avalon Suites
Avalon Suites
#1 of 1 in Webster

Been to Super 8 Webster/Rochester? Share your experiences!