“Great stay”

Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My family and I stayed for three nights. At first we noticed the resemblance of the building, room sizes, policies etc. to all the Fairfields in the area. Then we realized something was different here... It was the staff. We were shocked to see how great and nice everyone was especially at the front desk. Everybody was extremely caring and accommodating of our needs. Cookies were a nice touch too!

• Stayed: June 2014
ewa t, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate hearing from our guests. It was a pleaseure of having you and your family staying with us, and we hope that you will vist us again when in the area. Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We have stayed here before, and will stay again. It is not a luxury hotel but it has most of the luxury items without the luxury prices. The staff are beyond friendly and efficient, they seem genuinely caring. Front desk service was exceptional (they even made our dinner reservations and followed with a confirmation). Loved the free coffee and chocolate chip cookies on arrival. Also, the best free breakfast in town (it rivals any place where you have to pay $5-10). And of course you get Marriott points. I would rate it excellent except for the fact that the furniture is a little 'Spartan', but if price matters, who cares. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
ewa t, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. It is our goal to provide our guests with amenities and services that make them want to return, and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Webster Fairfield Inn experience yet again! I especially appreciate your kind words regarding our staff who work hard to make every guest feel welcome and at "home." I am also glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary amenities, including: the pool, spa, fitness center, wireless internet, coffee bar, and our hot breakfast buffet. I am overjoyed that you feel your stay with us was a great value, and we certainly look forward to having the opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to the Webster-Rochester area.

Thank you again for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed here this past weekend with another family. We were in town to visit the play museum and check out some other attractions. The staff at this hotel were super friendly. Everyone from the lady on the phone when I booked, to the front desk staff, to the lady working the breakfast area. In fact the lady at breakfast sang songs with my 3 year old daughter and was very pleasant to converse with.

The hotel was clean and in good shape. Our room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The pool was small but my children enjoyed their time swimming. Everyone also enjoyed a soak in the hot tub. The only negative thing I can mention is that the room right beside the elevator can get noisy with elevator sounds at night. We were across from the elevator and never heard a thing but our friends were beside it and found it a bit annoying.

The hotel is kind of in a weird location but it looks like they're building the area up. We enjoyed walking to the plaza next door and had a quick drive to great dinner options.

The rates were great as well.

We'd stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Avoid the one beside the elevator as it's noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how we are doing. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Rochester East was enjoyable. I have passed your positive comments to our staff.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was a great stay. Hotel. Was immaculately clean. Rooms were great, comfortable and breakfast was wonderful. Service was great. Good location. Only negative is double beds. Queen beds would have been perfect.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is great to hear that your stay was very enjoyable.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night on business, found the staff very friendly upon check in. The room was clean and fresh and up to typical Fairfield Inn standards. The continental breakfast was better than average. Overnight it snowed a bit and when we left there was a gentlemen in the parking lot with a large broom going around and brushing the snow off of people's cars that were getting ready to leaving. What a very nice gesture in this day and age of usual lack of service. I highly compliment the gentlemen for doing that for people.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable.
Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. I am forwarding your comments to our Engineer John who has been brushing snow off cars for all of our guests. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed overnight with my daughter for a girl's weekend. Hotel itself is extremely clean and the room was very bright and large. The beds were typical Marriott heaven.

There is an all day coffee station and cookies upon arrival. Also, the free breakfast is very nice. I was expecting continental but there were fresh scrambled eggs, sausage, do-it-yourself Belgian waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit & cereals.

The pool & hot tub is clean and pool is small and about 4.5 feet deep. I was hoping for less traffic t the pool but being the end of President's week, it was very crowded with families. I would stay again during a non-school holiday.

This hotel has been around since the late 90's and it has been remodeled & is very well kept.

Room Tip: We had a corner room-very quiet and at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Rochester East was enjoyable.
Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

What a welcome by the front desk when I checked in! I felt as if I was a long time customer when in fact this was my first visit. I stay a many similar level hotels of different brands but rarely stay at Fairfields. This may change my mind. The hotel is relatively new, the rooms are clean and efficient, and there is a pool and fitness room. The free breakfast was not the best for this level hotel, but better, in my experience, than Holiday Inn Express. If you are traveling on business with Xerox, the rate is outstanding.

A day later I realized I had left my receipt in the hotel. When I called the desk and introduced myself to ask for an emailed receipt, the receptionist already had my account up and read me my email address. The scanned receipt was in my inbox within minutes. Wow. Great service!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit
Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit
Courtyard Rochester East/Penfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East? Share your experiences!