Food was fantastic. Staff were accommodating and friendly. The lodge was comfortable and clean. The guides were knowledgeable and passionate about their jobs. Visited the Clay Lick to see so many parrots, Oxbow Lake to see giant river otters fish, and visited the Shaman Honoratu. We witnessed the vast expanse of forest from the Tower as the sun was setting. I joked that we had been kidnapped and taken to a five star resort. Never expected our stay to be so wonderful. Wished we had finished up our tour at Posada Amazonas after Macchu Picchu. Recommend highly to visit here. It was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Amazonas is a 30 bedroom lodge owned by the Native Community of Infierno and managed with Rainforest Expeditions. Thanks to its accessibility, excellent wildlife observation opportunities, cultural context and comfortable accommodations, Posada Amazonas is ideal for a two night introduction to Tambopata's rain forests. It is located within the territory of the Infierno Community, built within the 2,000 hectare, private, communal reserve, which in turn is directly adjacent to the Tambopata National Reserve. Posada Amazonas was selected to be among the Best Eco Hotels in 2014 by Gogobot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Posada Amazonas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Amazonas Hotel Tambopata National Reserve
- Posada Amazonas Peru/Tambopata National Reserve