“Amazing tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$65.00*
and up
Quilotoa Lagoon and Indian Markets in One Day...
Reviewed July 8, 2017

The Quilotoa tour was breathtaking. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Our tour guide Alex made the tour great.

All reviews
"nice walk"
"great hike"
"sunny day"

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Quito, so a long drive but we all thought it was well worth the drive. We took the time to hike all the way down into the lake along a very narrow path. We stopped for many beautiful pictures as the color of the water changed with the different sun angles. After the long hike we rented horses to ride up the steep trail. So grateful that was an option

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I sent a pic of the laguna to a friend and she thought it was photoshopped. Nope. 100% real. The color is indesribable. We did the hike down to the water and back. It took us 20 or 25 min to get down and a full hour back up. It is quite strenuous to get back up but they do offer Mule rides up for $10. There is also kayaking on the water and we saw some people camping too. Just beautiful!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Woohoo we hiked the entire Quilotoa rim! It took us about 6hrs. I was a slug and took frequent rests and went very slowly for parts of it. We started from the little village of Quilotoa, at about 12,500ft and hike to the highest part at 12,800+ ft. Definitely up there. We lucked out and had a beautiful day. We went counterclockwise as we wanted to get the toughest part completed while we had fresh fuel in our tanks. I was grateful to have one hiking pole, as i don't think I would have finished without it. Lots of wild flowers were blooming along the way. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. This is a dry hike only, as it looks like it would be absolutely treacherous in wet conditions.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Last year I visited Quilotoa Lagoon with my family, it’s a beautiful place, with beautiful landscapes, but the weather it’s too cool is between 3 and 15 degrees Celsius, for that sometimes I felt sick for the climate change. Quilotoa Lagoon is located 66 kilometers south of the city of Latacunga, in the parish of Zumbahua and is part of the Ecological Reserve The Ilinizas. Located at 3,800 meters above sea level. The pond water has an emerald green color and varies according to season, with bluish-green or almost yellow impressive showing a picture according to the shadow and light. The bad thing that I considered is the high cost of horse bag riding. I and my mother couldn’t descend to the lagoon because the climate change didn’t us allow breathing and the run was long and tired. But I like this place because is too relax and calm. We took many photos. I recommended use a very warm clothing and eat much chocolate that help the body don’t feel sick.