I have been here some years ago when the hotel was Cesar Park and i loved it as I wrote in a review.
Now the hotel is a Vila Galé and I tried again.
The place is the same , very nice and pleasant but due to sea sea changes the beach is tighter but yet very good for a wonderfull bath with a 28 degrees water.
Now ths hotel is a all inclusive one and sometimes the quality in this kind of service is not very good.
But in this casr quality of food and drinks was enough good as in the speciality restaurants .
Staff is kind and helpfull .
Rooms are big and reasonavbly equiped.
Just one bad thing : internet is paid and wifi in rooms is very slow or even impossible to get.
In brief: still beter than before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo de Santo Agostinho is 33.6 km from Recife and merges Pernambuco with a beautiful paradise full of beaches. This veritable beach paradise consists of white sand, natural swimming pools with crystal clear water, coconut palms and abundant vegetation. Vila Gale Eco Resort do Cabo is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Brazilian coast, close to various beaches and only 37 km south of Recife, and 45 minutes from Guararapes International Airport. This comfortable and elegant hotel has a total of 300 rooms, distributed along three wings and surrounded by gardens and the sea, offer ample space and comfort in all units. Among these rooms you will find 103 superior apartments, 4 executive suites and 1 presidential suite. The hotel offers a huge variety of infrastructures where guests can unwind and enjoy themselves, such as a foyer with 24-hour reception desk, wheelchair access ways, gaming room and baby changing room, shops and a beauty salon. Our guests can choose between 4 restaurants and 2 bars all of them ensuring the most modern appliances and techniques, guaranteeing high quality and excellent meals. The hotel possesses an efficient system for dealing with guests with the highest expectations. Bilingual reception staff, baggage clerk and hall porter, 24 hour room service, baby care service, nurse, baby-sitter, Nautical lobby, spa, beauty salon, shops, transport, boat trips, eco-tourism and scuba-diving are all available. It has a 1,000 m² swimming pool, an outside exercise track, and a complete leisure programme, including ecological walking tours and other ecological activities. For sports enthusiasts, there are 4 tennis courts, 2 artificial surface multi-sports areas, a society football pitch and 2 beach volleyball and football areas. To take care of your body the Resort offers a modern beauty centre, a spacious sauna area, jacuzzi, massage parlour, exercise and dance programmes, and gym equipment. The Convention Centre was planned with the concept of flexibility in mind, which allows different arrangements of the available space to conform to the requirements of each event, ensuring comfort and well-being. Business hours of reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vila Gale Eco Resort do Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Eco Resort Do Cabo Hotel Cabo De Santo Agostinho
- Vila Gale Eco Resort Do Cabo Cabo De Santo Agostinho, Brazil - Pernambuco